Telemarketing Leads

Won't happen, I am on a 3 day advance, they still find ways to get me!:D ---------- Thad, how are the American TM leads doing?

Good, same as any other TM type lead just cheaper.

I really wanna plug as much as I can like so many others, like every post I could mention my TM leads and Press 1 leads for $12.50 or mention my telesales opportunity, or better yet my street level contracts with leads at $6.25 each or my just below street contract with 20 free leads per week.

But then I would have this weird yucky feeling that I'm only in the forum to pimp myself and stroke my own ego.

Hahahahahaha, I couldn't resist.

Like my 3 year old says "I sorry I won't do it again"

Good, same as any other TM type lead just cheaper.

I really wanna plug as much as I can like so many others, like every post I could mention my TM leads and Press 1 leads for $12.50 or mention my telesales opportunity, or better yet my street level contracts with leads at $6.25 each or my just below street contract with 20 free leads per week.

But then I would have this weird yucky feeling that I'm only in the forum to pimp myself and stroke my own ego.

Hahahahahaha, I couldn't resist.

Like my 3 year old says "I sorry I won't do it again"

I bet your 3 year old says "puweeze" too, and gets his way, I know my 10 year old used to do that, man, I was a sucker for that when he was younger, enjoy them now dude, they grow up fast!

Back