Telemarketing

They can go anywhere they want to go. I live between Baltimore and DC. They could park their car in some areas and walk into 100 businesses without moving it. They could spend a week on streets by DC like Wisconsin Ave and not get past 10 blocks.

They give you leads. ;) Just kidding... sort of! haha...

I've adopted Johns suggestion for paying telemarketers. I tell them I will pay them $15/hour but they have to guarantee me at least 2 leads per hour. Basically, it comes out to $7.50/lead for me this way.... which is affordable. Basically they are paid per lead... I personally wouldn't ever hire a telemarketer for a flat hourly rate, unless they had really proven themselves already. Even then though, you are running a risk. I'd rather give them the parameters, and if they meet them, they get paid. If they don't, they don't get paid. :)

How many marketers do you have on that system and how long have they been working for you?

How many marketers do you have on that system and how long have they been working for you?

I have 3 total... 1 that's been with me for 2 months, 1 for about a little over a month, and 1 new one. So far, they all seem happy, and I'm getting enough leads to keep me busy. I'm still new to the business, so still learning how to be most effective in selling... but, so far so good with generating leads!

Back