term policy for MJ user

pfg1

Guru
1000 Post Club
Who would be considered the go-to carriers for recreational users these days? I have a client that wants a term policy, says he uses 2-4 times a month. Standard build and health. My typical normals don't treat MJ very well, unfortunately. He is a smoker, so I'm looking for Std Tob. Just not table rated or declined if his labs show THC. I'm not actually sure how long THC shows up...but using a couple times a month, its a good possibility.

Thanks!

Who would be considered the go-to carriers for recreational users these days? I have a client that wants a term policy, says he uses 2-4 times a month. Standard build and health. My typical normals don't treat MJ very well, unfortunately. He is a smoker, so I'm looking for Std Tob. Just not table rated or declined if his labs show THC. I'm not actually sure how long THC shows up...but using a couple times a month, its a good possibility.

Thanks!

Pru and AIG.

His labs are going to tell the story.

Pru and AIG.

His labs are going to tell the story.
MJ is going to stay in your system based upon how often you smoke...anywhere from 8 days to well over 60. THC-COOH binds to the fat cells in the body, so heavier smokers of MJ will test positive for a longer period of time versus one who smokes occasionally.

MJ is going to stay in your system based upon how often you smoke...anywhere from 8 days to well over 60. THC-COOH binds to the fat cells in the body, so heavier smokers of MJ will test positive for a longer period of time versus one who smokes occasionally.

Agreed, that is why I said the labs will tell the story. Like the pulled over driver that only had "two beers" with dinner. Vs the blood test.

I wonder how the life insurance companies deal with applicants in those states where it is now legal...such as Colorado? Different underwriting guidelines?

About the same as any other state.

Late last year I issued a $1,000,000.00 30 yr ROPTerm on a Nurse that admitted to occasional Edibles. She got Prd Plus with AIG, I think. She had gotten offered Std Smoker with Cincinnati Life just prior.

Thanks guys. He told me he smoked recently, but it wasn't alot...and 2-4 times a month is typical he says. He does have a misdemeanor conviction for possession a few years ago, will that make any difference if he's admitting to it anyhow?

Wino, is AIG ROP Term still available?

Thanks guys. He told me he smoked recently, but it wasn't alot...and 2-4 times a month is typical he says. He does have a misdemeanor conviction for possession a few years ago, will that make any difference if he's admitting to it anyhow?

Wino, is AIG ROP Term still available?

I do not believe the ROP is any longer.

I do not believe the ROP is any longer.
Thanks. I hadn't seen it, was just wondering if I was missing it. I've seen that you seem to sell that some, who is your go-to on ROP? (not for this case) Thanks

Back