Call me Choo Choo!
Call me Choo Choo!
Choo Choo, is this your new cape? :err:

iu

I know lots of people that have had knee replacements, so I don't know why you brought that up. That story is very suspicious

I meant that doctors can hold off on surgery until you meet a general profile before. Everything else, pretty classless of you implying I'm a liar..

But then again, I'm not surprised. It's your MO.

Your world view gets challenged, and you can't make an argument.. you attack and stomp real loud, thinking that somehow will add to the discussion... It doesn't. It's petty and makes you look childish.

Back to ignore you go.

Last edited:
I meant that doctors can hold off on surgery until you meet a general profile before. Everything else, pretty classless of you implying I'm a liar..

But then again, I'm not surprised. It's your MO.

Your world view gets challenged, and you can't make an argument.. you attack and overgeneralize. It's childish. I see through you.

Back to ignore you go.

You're supposed to normalize my body dysmorphia by addressing me as Choo Choo.

Additional... physical effects will be damaging, but the psychological impact will be life long. The sad and often irreversible reality that, that will leave behind is unmeserabl.

I would definitely disagree with your rationale.

People are who they are. As long as people have the correct safeguards in place, which in my opinion would include a psyological evaluation and cbt to prepare for the transition should be standard.

This gives the medical community time to determine competency, dedication to the process (meaning they really want it), and psychological preparedness for the stresses if change.

Otherwise, no one should dictate what another person does to their body, provided it does not cause pain to another sentient being.

Kids are obviously an exception because they're figuring out who they are and are in a Flux of changes. However consenting adults have the right to manage their own bodies.

Back