I knew it, you have restored my faith in you. Obviously you agree that gender reassignment is wrong because the logical scientific facts of chromosomes mean something.

Right...:err:

So, it's tough, because there's a difference between gender and sex.

If your question is, biologically is a male still a male if they cut it off? The answer is yes.

Scientifically/biologically they are male.

Are you asking that if a transgender woman is still a man, the answer is no. Gender is sociological, not biological.

If you're asking if kids who think they may be transgender should have gender reassignment surgery.. my opinion is no.

Kids, specifically, are trying to figure out who they are, .. and that takes time. Parents that are signing off on that are not doing the better good by giving them time to mature.

Hormone injections are temporary, letting them dress how they want is fine. Permanent changes, let's be a little more patient.

Adults have the freedom to do what they want with their bodies. My opinion is it's none of my business because it does not infringe on my right to life.

I am not a mental health professional. I don't know the stats of pre v post opp suicide. However, you can't chest thump about personal rights and then say, "oh, I don't believe in this and it has to be stopped" when it doesn't harm another sentient being.

So, it's tough, because there's a difference between gender and sex.

If your question is, biologically is a male still a male if they cut it off? The answer is yes.

Scientifically/biologically they are male.

Are you asking that if a transgender woman is still a man, the answer is no. Gender is sociological, not biological.

If you're asking if kids who think they may be transgender should have gender reassignment surgery.. my opinion is no.

Kids, specifically, are trying to figure out who they are, .. and that takes time. Parents that are signing off on that are not doing the better good by giving them time to mature.

Hormone injections are temporary, letting them dress how they want is fine. Permanent changes, let's be a little more patient.

Adults have the freedom to do what they want with their bodies. My opinion is it's none of my business because it does not infringe on my right to life.

I am not a mental health professional. I don't know the stats of pre v post opp suicide. However, you can't chest thump about personal rights and then say, "oh, I don't believe in this and it has to be stopped" when it doesn't harm another sentient being.
Agreed. However normalizing, or encouraging it could raise the numbers of transgenders. That would then raise the rates of suicide, and suicide hurts more people than just those who do it to themselves.

Agreed. However normalizing, or encouraging it could raise the numbers of transgenders. That would then raise the rates of suicide, and suicide hurts more people than just those who do it to themselves.

I'm sorry, I disagree with your assessment.

Normalizing it (meaning removing stigmatized behaviors associated with it) would reduce feelings of depression and overwhelming anxiety having to deal with society to be who you are.

Suicidal tendencies is a response of stress adapting to an environment that is hostile to you just for being. Not a side effect of being Transgendered in and of itself. In my opinion, you're confusing causation with correlation.

I full on believe that a best practice for transitioning should be mental health treatment, both as a verifier that this is what the person wants AND to prepare them for the transition. (And often is what happens)

We do it with weight loss surgery as the standard.

I'm not saying people should just willy nilly cut off toes (or whatever) for pee pees or guillotine wieners without being prepared.

Ffs: I'm 39 years old and need a knee replacement due to an old injury. I can't find a doctor to do anything more than a scope for 10 more years.

Last edited:
I know lots of people that have had knee replacements, so I don't know why you brought that up. That story is very suspicious

If in fact you "need" a knee replacement, I find it hard to believe the doctors wont help you. So, either your assessment of needing surgery is wrong, or you're about to make a small fortune in malpractice lawsuits. Either way, that knee story doesn't add up.

Normalizing it (meaning removing stigmatized behaviors associated with it) would reduce feelings of depression and overwhelming anxiety having to deal with society to be who you are.

Maybe

Suicidal tendencies is a response of stress adapting to an environment that is hostile to you just for being. Not a side effect of being Transgendered in and of itself.

Fine. Moving forward, I identify as a Lionel locomotive. Instead of telling me I am crazy, I demand you address me as Choo Choo and support my lunacy. I will begin seeking out surgery, and will have my children surgically altered, post haste. I'd you don't address me as "Choo-choo" moving forward you are a trainphobe, and it will be your fault for any pain I feel. I am going to see if I can convince my neighbors to have their kids reasigned, you know, to help normalize it, and help other delusional people feel better, and get surgery and "accept" it rather than getting the help they need.

Last edited:
I know lots of people that have had knee replacements, so I don't know why you brought that up. That story is very suspicious

If in fact you "need" a knee replacement, I find it hard to believe the doctors wont help you. So, either your assessment of needing surgery is wrong, or you're about to make a small fortune in malpractice lawsuits. Either way, that knee story doesn't add up.

Maybe

Fine. Moving forward, I identify as a Lionel locomotive. Instead of telling me I am crazy, I demand you address me as Choo Choo and support my lunacy. I will begin seeking out surgery, and will have my children surgically altered, post haste. I'd you don't address me as "Choo-choo" moving forward you are a trainphobe, and it will be your fault for any pain I feel. I am going to see if I can convince my neighbors to have their kids reasigned, you know, to help normalize it, and help other delusional people feel better, and get surgery and "accept" it rather than getting the help they need.
So, you're a TransTrain? :wacko::confused:

Sorry Mark, I forgot to call you Choo Choo. :)

Back