Um no they don't. It's the polar opposite.

A Prius 0-60 is nearly 10 seconds.

Were you referring to another car?

I was not. On the open road, you sure can make the 0-60 argument... That wasn't my experience, but okay... I'm also not time testing 0-60. I'm going on experience of actually driving the vehicle on normal conditions... because who the f*** cares about 0-60?

In town, it was quite easy for it to get away from you concerning speed. I don't have a heavy foot and quite often I'd look down and be going a lot faster than I thought I was.

Get into a Plaid Tesla and tell me if you don't care. Those things are like jet taking off and while not necessary for day to day, it is truly exhilarating.

I mean, I promise you I wouldn't care long term. It would literally be, "wow, that's fast..." and then I'd forget about it an hour later.

Meaning, it isn't really that important... at least to me...

Maybe I should just say, I don't really give af about 0-60..

I mean, I promise you I wouldn't care long term. It would literally be, "wow, that's fast..." and then I'd forget about it an hour later.

Meaning, it isn't really that important... at least to me...

Maybe I should just say, I don't really give af about 0-60..

So many things like that now

When I was younger might have seemed important or more desirable, That I now realize its just a short momentary excitement that quickly dies and fades away

Now I realize is just a huge waste of money for a few seconds of wow that was cool

Back