Show of hands that trust this whole 'Inflation is transitory' government.

Let them eat cake.

https://nypost.com/2022/05/23/biden...on?utm_source=nypost&utm_campaign=android_nyp

As much as I trusted them when they told us we needed to shut down for 3 weeks, then we didn't need masks, then we did, then we needed only certain types of masks, then the vaccine would keep us from getting covid, then they wouldn't, and that they were safe, but then told us some weren't. Also the same people that tell me men can get pregnant.

As much as I trusted them when they told us we needed to shut down for 3 weeks, then we didn't need masks, then we did, then we needed only certain types of masks, then the vaccine would keep us from getting covid, then they wouldn't, and that they were safe, but then told us some weren't. Also the same people that tell me men can get pregnant.

Male is sex (biology). Man is gender (societal).

Men can get pregnant.

If you want to get scientific, males can carry a transplanted womb. So technically they can too, but not easily.

We've already had this discussion, and you agreed there was a difference between gender and sex.

Men can get pregnant.

giphy.gif

I expect you'll consider blocking me again for that. But it's still just really funny to hear someone say that.

giphy.gif

I expect you'll consider blocking me again for that. But it's still just really funny to hear someone say that.

No. There's a difference between confusion between gender and sex and actively trolling.

You may not LIKE the facts, but as Ben Shapiro says, "Facts don't care about your feelings."

Now, if you're going ahead and calling masculine leaning females her after they identify as a him... that just makes you a jerk.

Last edited:

Men can get pregnant.

If you want to get scientific, males can carry a transplanted womb. So technically they can too, but not easily.

We've already had this discussion, and you agreed there was a difference between gender and sex.

"Man" doesn't refer to gender, it refers to sex.

Otherwise it means nothing at all.

Men can get pregnant.

They can get pregnant , clearly not by rape and I would imagine they would have been checked if it would be life threatening

And have abortions
Abortion activist tells Congress men can get pregnant, have abortions

They could also do this

https://nypost.com/2021/11/22/black-alien-gets-fingers-sliced-off-to-create-claw/

and probably a whole lot of other unnatural things

They can get pregnant , clearly not by rape and I would imagine they would have been checked if it would be life threatening

And have abortions
Abortion activist tells Congress men can get pregnant, have abortions

They could also do this

https://nypost.com/2021/11/22/black-alien-gets-fingers-sliced-off-to-create-claw/

and probably a whole lot of other unnatural things

Neither of these things have anything to do WITH YOU. That's literally my overall point.

If that mofo wants to slash his hands up, his deal.

MEN are not the same as MALE. A transgendered man can be raped and become pregnant. Even if they aren't, it doesn't matter.

Males that technically can carry a child are unlikely to get an abortion.. because it's a medical surgery just for womb transplant.

Pregnancy isn't some walk in the park, it's a legitimate medical condition that can cause ongoing medical issue.. no person is required give a part of their body against their will for another person, regardless if it kills the other person or not.

Guess what, replacement heart valves, knee replacements, airplanes, medical insurance are all unnatural things too...

Just worry about yourself and your family.

Luke 6:2, Roman's 14:1-12, Matthew 7:1-29, Proverbs 26:17

Maybe if Christians actually followed the book they idolize we'd all be better off.

Neither of these things have anything to do WITH YOU. That's literally my overall point.

If that mofo wants to slash his hands up, his deal.

MEN are not the same as MALE. A transgendered man can be raped and become pregnant. Even if they aren't, it doesn't matter.

Males that technically can carry a child are unlikely to get an abortion.. because it's a medical surgery just for womb transplant.

Pregnancy isn't some walk in the park, it's a legitimate medical condition that can cause ongoing medical issue.. no person is required give a part of their body against their will for another person, regardless if it kills the other person or not.

Guess what, replacement heart valves, knee replacements, airplanes, medical insurance are all unnatural things too...

Just worry about yourself and your family.

Luke 6:2, Roman's 14:1-12, Matthew 7:1-29, Proverbs 26:17

Maybe if Christians actually followed the book they idolize we'd all be better off.

Wait a minute why are you quoting scripture are you claiming to be a Christian? and what relevance has those scriptures to do with this?

Besides that you do an awful lot getting involved in things that don't pertain to YOU so what's your point by saying this does not pertain to me?

Besides the fact that I was making the point that just because a man can be transformed have a baby or a woman can make herself look like a man and have a baby, does not make it any more natural then the guy that made himself an alien

Its an observation an observation that the woman is no more a man then the man an alien or the pregnant man that is a man is no more then surgical effected and not a natural occurrence

I mean thats just the facts
So If you cant handle the facts, maybe don't get yourself in a tizzy take you own advice and worry about You and your family as you say

and just so you know I agree thats their own deal its only my concern as it applies to policy and misinformation as far as the individual that on them they have to live with it

If a man identifies as a lollypop I wont acknowledge that I wont hate him for it I wont stand for it to be taught in schools though I wont stand as people say its just truth when it is not

But publicly in understanding in this discussion I will state the facts

Back