Lefties who believe global warming is real and the way to save the planet is to have everything powered by rare earth batteries

Well, whether you believe it or not, it is real. All you have to do is open your eyes to what is happening all over the planet. Is this caused by us? I seriously doubt it. The planet goes through changes all the time. Did we cause the Ice Age? Not a chance. How about the Little Ice Age? Nope, not us either.

This is a natural occurrence, but it's a big one! If you don't believe it is happening now, you will eventually. Can't deny the facts forever.

I wonder how much these would cost without the massive Govt funding?

How has the U.S. government encouraged electric-vehicle adoption so far?
In 2009, former President Barack Obama unveiled $2.4 billion in funding to motivate car companies to build more electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles. As part of that initiative, the government began offering a $7,500 tax credit that car buyers could use to help defray the higher upfront cost of purchasing a plug-in model.

How is the Biden administration pushing to accelerate electric-vehicle adoption?

The roughly $1 trillion infrastructure package passed by Congress and signed into law in November includes $7.5 billion to fund efforts to build a national network of electric-vehicle charging stations.
How Tax Credits and Government Subsidies Have Aided the Electric-Vehicle Market
You are looking at funding in the wrong light. You are completely ignoring the potential jobs saved by US automakers who would lose market share to foreign producers who manufacture electric vehicles. Investing in a country's future is never a bad thing. I'm guessing you are likely a fan of coal-powered vehicles?

You are looking at funding in the wrong light. You are completely ignoring the potential jobs saved by US automakers who would lose market share to foreign producers who manufacture electric vehicles. Investing in a country's future is never a bad thing. I'm guessing you are likely a fan of coal-powered vehicles?

I look at funding as it is Temporary

Just as the Medicaid and Obama care funding started to drop off the prices increased

Many loved ti at first but year 2 a little higher than year three started to climb but we were stuck with it Sorry too late

$1B in Federal Subsidies on EVs for 2021.

$15B in Federal Subsidies on Fossil Fuel Industry for 2021. Another $5B from states.

Pot meet kettle. But who cares about facts when you just want to be against something.

Last edited:
Well, whether you believe it or not, it is real. All you have to do is open your eyes to what is happening all over the planet. Is this caused by us? I seriously doubt it.

If the planet is warming and it is not caused by people then there is nothing we can do to stop it.

That includes trading your ICE car for an EV or a bicycle.

Solar powered electric jets at the climate change conference
118 Private Jets Take Leaders To COP26 Climate Summit Burning Over 1,000 Tons Of CO2

Last edited:
How dare you Mark...how dare you!!! :)

2151bm.gif

Back