Exactly this is why they changed from global warming because they didn't have enough explanations to keep it up

Climate change is inclusive of everything warming cooling and everything in between

The truth is the history of the earth is full of climate change, Its natural, The only difference is since we have a modern society we are not as much adaptable to the changes

Still does not make it mad made
While it's true that climate change is historically cyclical in nature, the cycle is largely dependent on CO emissions, whether they be natural, such as volcanoes or man-made such as pollution. Seeing as we are unable to prevent volcanoes, man-made emissions will only add to natural emissions. The Earth does not receive replenishment of its oxygen from Uber Air. Our atmosphere is razor thin and is sealed within an airtight plastic bag. The CO from a short fire lit a million years ago is still on/above the Earth. Some will suggest the Earth has an endless supply of oxygen and that CO drifts harmlessly into space. Those people also typically believe the Earth is flat.

Your statement is not exactly accurate. You have omitted the cost of charging the car, which is the equivalent of buying gasoline for a car. Not even close!
On average, it costs $300 to $400 per year to charge an electric vehicle. Contrast that with the $50-$400 a month it costs to fuel the average mid-sized car, bearing in mind the cost of gas rises faster than the cost of electricity.

On average, it costs $300 to $400 per year to charge an electric vehicle. Contrast that with the $50-$400 a month it costs to fuel the average mid-sized car, bearing in mind the cost of gas rises faster than the cost of electricity.

Let's assume $400 a month for fuel.
x 12 = $4,800 a year
x 5 years = $24,000

How much was that replacement battery again?

The only way this can make sense is if you incorporate any tax benefits for buying it.

The highest costs for my car will be to replace the brake actuator for about $3-4k along with the front control arms. Lexus would charge me about $5k for that. I found the control arms from Rock Auto for about $700 and then had a mechanic install them for me for about $1k. So I came out ahead over the Lexus dealer. Everything else is just slightly above the cost of maintenance on a regular Toyota - as expected.

But if they put that extra money in a max funded life policy making 11-17% equivalent, wouldn't they be able to take loans against the cash value & essentially have the insurance carrier & IRS fund their ongoing cost of Electric car ownership

:D

Only if they could write off the cost of the car from their taxes... so if they have a fleet of them, depreciate them, and recapture what they spent... then maybe! LOL!

Back