Thad’s FB leads

Never drip FB final expense leads. It actually lowers the quality. Imagine that?

The element of surprise seems like the best thing with final expense across the board.

ironic enough, yet again, I disagree with your statement

i have a lot of agents that have told me that the lead has called the agent prior to the agent calling or contacting the lead... having a client call the agent to set up an appointment to me sounds like it would be a good thing...

You guys know its cheaper to generate Facebook leads on your own, than to hire a third party to do it? You can look up YouTube videos to help you get setup.

You guys know its cheaper to generate Facebook leads on your own, than to hire a third party to do it? You can look up YouTube videos to help you get setup.
Maybe, you can also mail your own DM, telemarket your own leads etc. or you can hire a professional for about $13 per lead with a 22% close ratio and do what you do best which is sell. But I do agree with you it is very possible and I think every agent should do it on there own first.

Maybe, you can also mail your own DM, telemarket your own leads etc. or you can hire a professional for about $13 per lead with a 22% close ratio and do what you do best which is sell. But I do agree with you it is very possible and I think every agent should do it on there own first.

I dont know about DM, but definitely TM leads are cheaper to generate on your own, except you'll have to manage them, and a selling agent doenst have time for that.

FB leads are different though, you dont have to micromanage them, and can setup certain criteria to ensure you dont overspend.

The going rate for a FB lead is $15 to 25 a pop now. A novice can generate the same exact lead on their own for less than 50%. But you gotta be willing to lose money first... full disclosure.

I dont know about DM, but definitely TM leads are cheaper to generate on your own, except you'll have to manage them, and a selling agent doenst have time for that.

FB leads are different though, you dont have to micromanage them, and can setup certain criteria to ensure you dont overspend.

The going rate for a FB lead is $15 to 25 a pop now. A novice can generate the same exact lead on their own for less than 50%. But you gotta be willing to lose money first... full disclosure.

Your knowledge of all things insurance and marketing to do with insurance is very impressive thank you.

Go do it then lol. Tired of people complaining about Thad's leads sheesh.

Back