Thad’s FB leads

I bought my first FB leads this week. Got a few every day. Called them and just like DM here people won't answer the phone. Saw on Fox this week that polling companies have a hard time in FL because when people don't recognize the number they don't answer. Door knocked 2 days. 12 doors and made contact with 7. 1 denied doing it, 1 already bought and sat down with 5. Sold 2. The other 3 set a future appointment. All but 2 were very nice. All were FE people meaning older ages and a fixed income. Surprisingly most were healthy and had no coverage. Happy with these type of leads.
FE people - other than health and fixed income. Any other difference? Area, homes, ease of doing your presentation?

Why are all these facebook vendors using a 50 mile radius? Thats crazy in a big city. You could be swinging around 100 miles . Does it cost more to pinpoint down to county's ? Everyone and there mother selling FB leads now. So these vendors selling them for $17. What are they paying? $10-$12?
The circumference around the area would be 315 miles if you are going to swing "around" it... :)

This was my first order so too early to say if all leads will be the same. #1 everyone so far worked or has worked, not entitlement dependent. Nice homes about $150, 000 value, not a trailer park. Was easy to talk to all except 2 because they had a need.

Back