The best final expense carrier?

Who voted ? Did they compare the underwriting,premiums,to RNA,KSKJ,Trinity,AM AM,LBL,Trans,Oxford….etc ?

What about on the agent side ? Contract levels,renewals,vesting,agency releases,independence?

Do you think your setting a good example on this forum as a manager by playing dumb with the independent superstars of FE and agency directors of independent IMO’s ?

Lol
None of those things has anything to do with growth. Growth is simply how did you issue last year and how much did you issue this year.

My personal opinion is that Lincoln Heritage is the best final expense company.

Everyone on this forum always talks about how much money they make from Lincoln. You don't even have to be contracted with them!

I believe as long as they are around you will continue to make all that money.

That is why I believe they are the best company for all you guys and gals here on the forum.

My personal opinion is that Lincoln Heritage is the best final expense company.

Everyone on this forum always talks about how much money they make from Lincoln. You don't even have to be contracted with them!

I believe as long as they are around you will continue to make all that money.

That is why I believe they are the best company for all you guys and gals here on the forum.
I never sold LH's FE, but I liked selling their Med Supps 15-20 years ago.:yes:

I never sold LH's FE, but I liked selling their Med Supps 15-20 years ago.:yes:

They ended up pulling completely out of that market a over a decade ago. They sold their whole block of business to Northern Guardian Life.

The gentleman that had their largest med sup agency, Joe Craft, ended up starting that not for profit company the funeral guardian society they use.

His son Ben Craft runs it now. I think he does a fine job.

None of those things has anything to do with growth. Growth is simply how did you issue last year and how much did you issue this year.

Bingo! Good job Rouse. It's pretty evident that a lot of the regulars up here are looking to argue with me. I'm thick skinned where it doesn't bother me. But I'm starting to feel like Trump probably felt when he said he was going to clean out the swamp.....lol. Some of the them are starting to sound like Pelosi....lol.

Bingo! Good job Rouse. It's pretty evident that a lot of the regulars up here are looking to argue with me. I'm thick skinned where it doesn't bother me. But I'm starting to feel like Trump probably felt when he said he was going to clean out the swamp.....lol. Some of the them are starting to sound like Pelosi....lol.

I recently heard that term drain the swamp... I play fantasy football with a bunch of degenerates. There are always these back door deals.

I was looking to get a new xbox for one of my agents sons bday. And I couldn't find one. A guy in my fantasy league had one but wanted my first round pick. Of course I obliged.

We recently got a new commissioner and he threw the biggest fit about us making this deal. Said he is not gonna allow it.

That he will drain the swamp.

He's a die hard dodger fan. I just so happened to have tickets for the last game in their series with the giants.

I offered him the tickets for Josh Allen and his first round pick for next year.

He accepted immediately lol.

Moral of the story?? Can't drain the swamp if you're pissing in it hahaha

Back