The best final expense carrier?

I guess it's because the new agent can get things that you don't offer:
_Leads on credit, they don't have to cough up $475 per 1000 pc.DM drop.
_DM leads, very directly worded, fixed price only $25 in most states, $32 in a few, and $35 in a couple.
_Only $375 per 1000 pc. drop...not the usual $450-$500, for those agents who want to do their own drops with their own parameters.
_Fresh exclusive TV leads just $34 each.
_Leads that call their cell phone.
_Leads just minutes old.
_Charge backs deducted on the back end, not from advances.
_We take field agents out in the field for a 2 day field training.
_No MIB's on $20k and less face amounts.
_Advances on debit cards (new).
_A true zero question GI available for ages 0-85

If an agent starts at 90% they're not stuck there. After they issue $5k they promote them self to 95%, after they issue $10k they promote them self to 100%, and so on. And they can promote them self all the way to 150%. Agents determine their contract levels, not their upline. Each step of the ladder does get more challenging though.

No I don't think agents are stupid. But I have contracted 3 in the last 2 weeks from this forum, and had conversations with others. Some of the newer agents have expressed that it's overwhelming dealing with several carriers.

Todd, I'm sure you offer good things for your agents too, I just don't know what they are except high starting contracts and a selection of FE carriers.

Why don't you share up here what other things you can offer agents?

First off, these were not my questions. I was just pointing out the questions that were asked of you since you couldn't seem to find the post. Of course, that's probably because you didn't want to find it.

I don't have the commission schedule with me. I could get it from licensing dept., but I don't want to waste my time getting it for you. Agents that contract get the complete commission schedule before they sign the contract.

I do know the GI pays lifetime renewals, just don't know the %'s without getting the commission schedule from licensing.

That's complete BS!! You say you recruit, yet you don't have commission schedules on hand to send to a new agent prospect? Yeah, that is total BS!!!

Once again, you avoid and you lie.

Who's trying to be witty? Evidently you must have thought it was witty, that's why you used the word "witty"...lol.

As usual you show your cluelessness. You put "lol" at the end of your post. Maybe you don't know what that means either?

Just like you have no idea what your starting commissions are even though you have been recruiting for over 20 years for the same company.[/QUOTE]

JD, do you lie to your customers like this when you replace their policies? I don't have the commission schedule memorized, licensing emails it to each new prospective agent. I can also send the commission schedule to a prospective agent beforehand.

It's clearly stated that agents start no lower than 90%. I just don't know the commission level for GI. And I don't know the renewal %'s for each type of policy. You may be the one who is clueless. Didn't you read the posts before you commented?

LOL..... That means I'm laughing out loud at you.

Last edited:
First off, these were not my questions. I was just pointing out the questions that were asked of you since you couldn't seem to find the post. Of course, that's probably because you didn't want to find it.

I answered your question of why would an agent agree to start at 90%? I answered it. Now why don't you answer the question to you: what do you offer agents besides a good high contract and a variety of carriers? Now it looks like you're the one dodging the questions, right?

That's complete BS!! You say you recruit, yet you don't have commission schedules on hand to send to a new agent prospect? Yeah, that is total BS!!!

Once again, you avoid and you lie.

Todd, the commission schedules are in a file on my computer. As I mentioned I can get them opened up, but I just don't want to take the time to do it for someone who just wants to waste time

If you were an agent wanting to join my team then I would gladly get the commission schedules opened up and emailed to you.

I wasn't aware of that. I didn't say that there were no other carriers with a 0-85 GI, reread my post. I only said I didn't know of any, but to share up here.

Here, let me write again what I wrote above..........
Yes there are a lot of FE carriers with a GI product, but I don't know of anyone else, besides LH, that has a GI from ages 0-85. Maybe there are? You could share that info up here.

Looks like you want to pick a fight?
Liar. We've had the discussion with you several times about Son's 0-85 GI. The last time was probably within the last 2 weeks. :yes:

Last edited:
Liar. We've had the discussion with you several times about Son's 0-85 GI. The last time was probably within the last 2 weeks. :yes:

Yea right. I do recall someone in FL needing help with a GI approx. 30 years old. S of N is not in FL so I shared that Sr Life could help. JD would say I was spamming, but I say it was sharing.

Yea right. I do recall someone in FL needing help with a GI approx. 30 years old. S of N is not in FL so I shared that Sr Life could help. JD would say I was spamming, but I say it was sharing.
Looks like you're getting all sensitive again. Time for your Safe Space. :laugh:

upload_2021-10-19_11-23-10.jpeg

Can you see anything in you Safe Space? :eek:

No disrespect taken. Yes there are a lot of FE carriers with a GI product, but I don't know of anyone else, besides LH, that has a GI from ages 0-85. Maybe there are? You could share that info up here.

SL's formula must be working as they were voted one of the 9 fastest growing life insurance carriers in 2020, and the 2nd fastest growing carrier that sells only life insurance. There are a lot of agents who have done well and continue to do well, just like there are others who didn't do well. That's true for all carriers.

Do any other carriers offer their agents the other bullet points mentioned in post #69?.

Who voted ? Did they compare the underwriting,premiums,to RNA,KSKJ,Trinity,AM AM,LBL,Trans,Oxford….etc ?

What about on the agent side ? Contract levels,renewals,vesting,agency releases,independence?

Do you think your setting a good example on this forum as a manager by playing dumb with the independent superstars of FE and agency directors of independent IMO’s ?

Lol

Back