The best final expense carrier?

[QUOTE="jdeasy, post:

To which I have told him before, "I'm not a veterinarian either but I can recognize a horse's ass when I see one" :arghh:[/QUOTE]

Is that when you look in the mirror?...lol.

Lots of IMO’s provide fix cost leads, Trans advances on cards, and everyone already has GI carriers.

No disrespect, but I think the reason people are roasting you is because all of the benefits you are touting seem trivial in comparison to the downside. Going out in the field with a single, very expensive carrier and 30 points less in commission sounds like suicide. If a friend of mine were interested, I’d try like hell to talk him out of it.

No disrespect taken. Yes there are a lot of FE carriers with a GI product, but I don't know of anyone else, besides LH, that has a GI from ages 0-85. Maybe there are? You could share that info up here.

SL's formula must be working as they were voted one of the 9 fastest growing life insurance carriers in 2020, and the 2nd fastest growing carrier that sells only life insurance. There are a lot of agents who have done well and continue to do well, just like there are others who didn't do well. That's true for all carriers.

Do any other carriers offer their agents the other bullet points mentioned in post #69?.

No disrespect taken. Yes there are a lot of FE carriers with a GI product, but I don't know of anyone else, besides LH, that has a GI from ages 0-85. Maybe there are? You could share that info up here.

SL's formula must be working as they were voted one of the 9 fastest growing life insurance carriers in 2020, and the 2nd fastest growing carrier that sells only life insurance. There are a lot of agents who have done well and continue to do well, just like there are others who didn't do well. That's true for all carriers.

Do any other carriers offer their agents the other bullet points mentioned in post #69?.

What does a brand new agent Senior Life contract pay on 1st year commission for the 0-85 GI product?

Years 2-10 ?

Please tell us without the usual spin.

You know that's a flat out lie. You already know that Sons of Norway has GI for ages 0-85, and at half the price of SL. Why do you lie all the time? :mad:

You know that's a flat out lie. You already know that Sons of Norway has GI for ages 0-85, and at half the price of SL. Why do you lie all the time? :mad:

I wasn't aware of that. I didn't say that there were no other carriers with a 0-85 GI, reread my post. I only said I didn't know of any, but to share up here.

Here, let me write again what I wrote above..........
Yes there are a lot of FE carriers with a GI product, but I don't know of anyone else, besides LH, that has a GI from ages 0-85. Maybe there are? You could share that info up here.

Looks like you want to pick a fight?

What does a brand new agent Senior Life contract pay on 1st year commission for the 0-85 GI product?

Years 2-10 ?

Please tell us without the usual spin.

I don't have the commission schedule with me. I could get it from licensing dept., but I don't want to waste my time getting it for you. Agents that contract get the complete commission schedule before they sign the contract.

I do know the GI pays lifetime renewals, just don't know the %'s without getting the commission schedule from licensing or opening the file on my computer.

Last edited:
I don't have the commission schedule with me. I could get it from licensing dept., but I don't want to waste my time getting it for you. Agents that contract get the complete commission schedule before they sign the contract.

I do know the GI pays lifetime renewals, just don't know the %'s without getting the commission schedule from licensing.

So wait a minute, you expect people on this forum to believe that?

Todd just called you out for being a chronic liar and you replied that you just contracted three agents on this forum?

Being witty is not in your possession either.

Who's trying to be witty? Evidently you must have thought it was witty, that's why you used the word "witty"...lol.[/QUOTE]

As usual you show your cluelessness. You put "lol" at the end of your post. Maybe you don't know what that means either?

Just like you have no idea what your starting commissions are even though you have been recruiting for over 20 years for the same company.

Back