The best final expense carrier?

That's great! You are actually doing the "adverse selection" by cleaning up the book of business, eliminating the unhealthy and placing them with the competition....lol.

You may be getting replaced a lot, but I and the SL agents that I know don't experience this replacement that you refer to. How could an agent, or a carrier, stay in business if they got replaced the way you describe? You're so full of hot air.

If your clients forget everything once you walk out the door then you need to be trained on how to "salt the business down". At SL we have agents writing way over $150k for the year and they don't rely on trying to replace. They work fresh exclusive leads each week and put in the grind.

Question: If you have the best products/carriers then why do you get replaced so much? Inquiring minds want to know.

I have 90% plus persistency. I simply said the client forgets what you said when you leave . But they sure as hell know I got the best price as I replace your junk . You better pray Senior life clients don’t send in those cards or that policy’s a goner . Lincoln and Senior life the easiest policy’s in industry to replace . Both of you are revolving door mlm recruiting chop houses.

But - you better write new business every 3 - 6 months or you will get terminated and receive that nasty letter saying you need to pay back all unearned commissions for you and anyone you have recruited . . .

Totally wrong. I've gone over 12 months with zero personal production a few times the last 5 years. I'm vested. And all new agents are vested with their 1st sale.

But if you're saying receiving a computer generated letter that says "terminated due to lack or production" that letter is no big deal. I've had agents to receive that letter due to lack of production, and all I had to do was call licensing and they reactivated that agent's contract.

Even if an agent left the business or left SL with an advance debt that's also no big deal. The business that stays on the books paying in reduces the advance debt each month, after a few months the advance debt reaches zero, and then the business that's paying in starts to be a positive generating income that's direct deposited into your bank account.

I believe that's why other FE carriers/IMO's don't transfer agents from one hierarchy to another hierarchy (with the same carrier) for 6 months, so the advance debt and any charge back debt will have 6 months to clear out.

I have 90% plus persistency. I simply said the client forgets what you said when you leave . But they sure as hell know I got the best price as I replace your junk . You better pray Senior life clients don’t send in those cards or that policy’s a goner . Lincoln and Senior life the easiest policy’s in industry to replace . Both of you are revolving door mlm recruiting chop houses.

Lol....sure pal....whatever you say....lol.

Here's your post a few posts earlier....Pay attention to the bold lettering in the last sentence....lol.

I rarely run into Senior life and if I do it’s mostly a rop . Irregardless I replace it as my products far superior . But I agree the guys bad mouthing Senior life now with them. The legacy means nothing even if it’s true . When we make a sale our clients forget everything the second we walk out the door . Why do you think it’s possible for so many agents to WRITE $150 k or more . You noticed I put write . There’s so much replacement of business in fe .

I'm pretty sure that SL spun off of LH. :yes:

I'm pretty sure that SL spun off of LH. :yes:

Yes the founders of SL were the biggest IMO that LH had. Then they formed their own carrier in circa 2001 (SL) and about 17 years later they were doing business in about 40 states. Phenomenal growth by anyone's standards. Wouldn't you agree?

Might be somewhat of a complicated question but what is everyone’s best final expense product (50-85, 3k-50k) I’m talking the most bang for your buck, most affordable good product that will MOST IMPORTANTLY stay on the books and not get replaced. Everyone’s opinion is welcomed.

Thanks

Back to topic...

Answer: The one that pays the claim... beneficiares don't calculate the premium cost when the claim check shows up in the mail. :no:

Lol....sure pal....whatever you say....lol.

Here's your post a few posts earlier....Pay attention to the bold lettering in the last sentence....lol.

I rarely run into Senior life and if I do it’s mostly a rop . Irregardless I replace it as my products far superior . But I agree the guys bad mouthing Senior life now with them. The legacy means nothing even if it’s true . When we make a sale our clients forget everything the second we walk out the door . Why do you think it’s possible for so many agents to WRITE $150 k or more . You noticed I put write . There’s so much replacement of business in fe .

There is an fortunately for me it’s 40% of my business and sl and Lincoln feed me. Lol
. 60% of my time is focused on Medicare were I write a lot of fe . When you get 2 pieces of business in the house persistency very good .

Last edited:
There is an fortunately for me it’s 40% of my business and sl and Lincoln feed me. Lol
. 60% of my time is focused on Medicare were I write a lot of fe . When you get 2 pieces of business in the house persistency very good .

Your command of the English language is impressive to say the least. Just joking with you.

Here's your post #46

Lol....You say that 40% of your business is replacements and LH and SL feed you. Then
you say you rarely run into Sr Life. 3rd grade math says that if you rarely run into Sr Life, yet it's 40% of your business, then that means you write very very little FE....lol. And you're also skinny...lol. You're not looking all that credible tonight, and I bet others feel the same way.

Back