The best final expense carrier?

I rarely run into SL. I run into a ton of LH . I know more about the fe business in my pinky than you . You’ve been in the business 20 plus yr yet you ask stupid questions about the business in general . Your knowledge of the industry and your competition is embarrassing. A true professional knows his competitors and everything about them.

I rarely run into SL. I run into a ton of LH . I know more about the fe business in my pinky than you . You’ve been in the business 20 plus yr yet you ask stupid questions about the business in general . Your knowledge of the industry and your competition is embarrassing. A true professional knows his competitors and everything about them.

You're so funny they should put you on the comedy show...lol. I know quite a bit about the competition, after all I talk to agents from other carriers every day, every week, every month, and every year, that answer one of my ads. I probably don't know everything about them because I don't write for them, but I know enough by talking with their unhappy agents.

But I do prefer to focus on my business rather than yours. You sure do sound like a grumpy old man, and I'm probably older than you...lol.

And you know more about FE in your pinky than I know? Surely you jest. But let's explore your statement for a few moments...........

_So tell me about your FE tele-sales experience. I started doing it in 2005....and you? Oh...you've never really tried it or been trained on it?

_You seem to be weak in conserving your business....after all you said a couple of posts above that your clients forget what you sold them as soon as you leave their house. You must be one of those agents rushing out of the house as soon as you get the check because you're afraid Ms. Jones will change her mind and ask for her check back....lol. You need some training on "salting your business down." Oh...your upline never taught you about this because they don't know about it?

_You say a true professional knows his competitors and everything about them. Yet you're all the time asking questions about Sr Life and elementary questions in general about the FE industry.

Anyone can look at your previous posts and form their own opinion about how much you know about FE I don't wish to insult you but you do invite it.

I don't really know how much or how little you understand the FE industry. All I know is you do need some serious help with your grammar...lol.

Have a good day!

Last edited:
I didn't realize I was dodging anything. I'm a straight shooter and I'm not politically correct. I'm also very transparent. Fire away with your questions.

I asked you a few days ago to tell me what questions I'm trying to dodge but you haven't responded. Post # 42 above. I think it is more accurate to say you are the one doing the dodging not me. Don't you agree?

Last edited:
theinsuranceman said:
I didn't realize I was dodging anything. I'm a straight shooter and I'm not politically correct. I'm also very transparent. Fire away with your questions.

I asked you a few days ago to tell me what questions I'm trying to dodge but you haven't responded. Post # 42 above. I think it is more accurate to say you are the one doing the dodging not me. Don't you agree?
Talkin' to yourself again. :twitchy:

Last edited:
Might be somewhat of a complicated question but what is everyone’s best final expense product (50-85, 3k-50k) I’m talking the most bang for your buck, most affordable good product that will MOST IMPORTANTLY stay on the books and not get replaced. Everyone’s opinion is welcomed.

Thanks
Hmmmm. Settlers Life. :err:

Here is what Noah asked you in post #23....

Why on earth would anyone want to start at 90% ? You replied that you didn't say agents had to start at 90% because production rules. His point is why would a new agent, with no production want to start at 90% when they can get higher elsewhere, with more companies, that will give him more opportunities for more coverage at a cheaper price and more possibilities of day one coverage?

He might as well bend over and hand the lube,condoms to the upline.

Why would any upline want to start an agent at such a low contract level ?

Does he think the agent is stupid ?

There are many IMO’s available to brand new agents that offer 115%-120% along with several companies to write Final Expense policies with,write many different types of health ailments with 1st day full death benefit ?

Here is what Noah asked you in post #23....

Why on earth would anyone want to start at 90% ? You replied that you didn't say agents had to start at 90% because production rules. His point is why would a new agent, with no production want to start at 90% when they can get higher elsewhere, with more companies, that will give him more opportunities for more coverage at a cheaper price and more possibilities of day one coverage?

He might as well bend over and hand the lube,condoms to the upline.

Why would any upline want to start an agent at such a low contract level ?

Does he think the agent is stupid ?

There are many IMO’s available to brand new agents that offer 115%-120% along with several companies to write Final Expense policies with,write many different types of health ailments with 1st day full death benefit ?

I guess it's because the new agent can get things that you don't offer:
_Leads on credit, they don't have to cough up $475 per 1000 pc.DM drop.
_DM leads, very directly worded, fixed price only $25 in most states, $32 in a few, and $35 in a couple.
_Only $375 per 1000 pc. drop...not the usual $450-$500, for those agents who want to do their own drops with their own parameters.
_Fresh exclusive TV leads just $34 each.
_Leads that call their cell phone.
_Leads just minutes old.
_Charge backs deducted on the back end, not from advances.
_We take field agents out in the field for a 2 day field training.
_No MIB's on $20k and less face amounts.
_Advances on debit cards (new).
_A true zero question GI available for ages 0-85

If an agent starts at 90% they're not stuck there. After they issue $5k they promote them self to 95%, after they issue $10k they promote them self to 100%, and so on. And they can promote them self all the way to 150%. Agents determine their contract levels, not their upline. Each step of the ladder does get more challenging though.

No I don't think agents are stupid. But I have contracted 3 in the last 2 weeks from this forum, and had conversations with others. Some of the newer agents have expressed that it's overwhelming dealing with several carriers.

Todd, I'm sure you offer good things for your agents too, I just don't know what they are except high starting contracts and a selection of FE carriers.

Why don't you share up here what other things you can offer agents?

Last edited:
I guess it's because the new agent can get things that you don't offer:
_Leads on credit, they don't have to cough up $475 per 1000 pc.DM drop.
_DM leads, very directly worded, fixed price only $25 in most states, $32 in a few, and $35 in a couple.
_Only $375 per 1000 pc. drop...not the usual $450-$500, for those agents who want to do their own drops with their own parameters.
_Fresh exclusive TV leads just $34 each.
_Leads that call their cell phone.
_Leads just minutes old.
_Charge backs deducted on the back end, not from advances.
_We take field agents out in the field for a 2 day field training.
_No MIB's on $20k and less face amounts.
_Advances on debit cards (new).
_A true zero question GI available for ages 0-85

If an agent starts at 90% they're not stuck there. After they issue $5k they promote them self to 95%, after they issue $10k they promote them self to 100%, and so on. And they can promote them self all the way to 150%. Agents determine their contract levels, not their upline. Each step of the ladder does get more challenging though.

No I don't think agents are stupid. But I have contracted 3 in the last 2 weeks from this forum, and had conversations with others. Some of the newer agents have expressed that it's overwhelming dealing with several carriers.

Todd, I'm sure you offer good things for your agents too, I just don't know what they are except high starting contracts and a selection of FE carriers.

Lots of IMO’s provide fix cost leads, Trans advances on cards, and everyone already has GI carriers.

No disrespect, but I think the reason people are roasting you is because all of the benefits you are touting seem trivial in comparison to the downside. Going out in the field with a single, very expensive carrier and 30 points less in commission sounds like suicide. If a friend of mine were interested, I’d try like hell to talk him out of it.

Lots of IMO’s provide fix cost leads, Trans advances on cards, and everyone already has GI carriers.

No disrespect, but I think the reason people are roasting you is because all of the benefits you are touting seem trivial in comparison to the downside. Going out in the field with a single, very expensive carrier and 30 points less in commission sounds like suicide. If a friend of mine were interested, I’d try like hell to talk him out of it.

Mainly people just know all he does is spam. I've mentioned this in other posts, 10 or 11 years ago he was voted asshole of the year here at the forums. True story, there was a poll conducted by a former member, votes tallied and he won it.

He's been the same MO for over 13 years that I have known about this forum. He pimps and spams then when called on it he makes personal attacks. When fire is returned he whines about being attacked. Rinse and repeat.

But he does have one old stand by, "You have never done this my way so you can't comment on it".

To which I have told him before, "I'm not a veterinarian either but I can recognize a horse's ass when I see one" :arghh:

Back