The flame thread....

so do you need help picking out a avatar......I have a file full.........

No thank you. I think I'll manage without one. They seem a little distracting. Kind of like the advetisements that pop up on the t.v. screen when your watching a show. Thanks for the offer though.

moonlightandmargaritas said:
dvd, I'm not going to argue with you. You've been in the business what about a year?

You must be dumb, naive, or both.

Why don't you go away, listen to the dvd's of the nice conference, and come back when you're making what was it $432,000 per month......?

dvd493 said:
moonlightandmargaritas said:
dvd, I'm not going to argue with you. You've been in the business what about a year?

You must be dumb, naive, or both.

Why don't you go away, listen to the dvd's of the nice conference, and come back when you're making what was it $432,000 per month......?

moonlightandmargaritas,

I read your first line and thought you were going to take the high road.

somarco said:
Read my post again Somarco

I did.

From the way you worded your initial post, it would appear you are the agent who wrote the Unicare plan.

Perhaps you need to be more familiar with the English language, as well as develop a better understanding of policies & underwriting.

Golddoor said:
somarco said:
Read my post again Somarco

I did.

From the way you worded your initial post, it would appear you are the agent who wrote the Unicare plan.

Perhaps you need to be more familiar with the English language, as well as develop a better understanding of policies & underwriting.

Somarco,

You must just be stupid? ""I sent some Unicare quotes to a lead"" Where does F___K does this say that I wrote the plan?? Perhaps you might want to familiarize yourself with the english language your self Bro!!! And get a life??

Back