The Funny Thing is

jbage007

Guru
100+ Post Club
as 2011 draws nigh and 2014 lurks around the corner, our prospective clients out there are utterly clueless that anything has changed whatsoever.

They have no idea that the Government is gonna make 'em buy some health insurance that they don't need.

They have no idea that Uncle Ken's bipolar 12 year old who needs a kidney transplant is now 100% fully insurable with no pre-ex so long as mom or dad is insurable.

They (still) have no idea that their own health claims have nothing to do with their new rate increases.

And of course they have no idea that our compensation has been gutted by 60% which makes it all the more mind-boggling to them why we don't have more than 45 seconds to spend with them once we learn that they haven't bought insurance in the past 14 years.

Jbage this is a brilliant post and you stole from my mind just what I think often 80 percent easily have no clue what this government just tied around their necks. No clue.

blah blah blah

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

get to work, your problems will seem a lot SMALLER, with a FAT wallet!

you forgot to mention a phd in psychiatry. why is it every nut job in PA and NJ wants to tell me thier entire life story before they decide to purchase a policy? 3 phones ringin and I aint makin a dime off of the friggin *** I'm talkin to. Does this happen to you EVERY DAY?

" 3 phones ringin and I aint makin a dime off of the friggin *** I'm talkin to. "

Put that friggin *** on hold & answer those 3 lines!

Thanks for a GOOD laugh!:D

Hello and thank you for calling. I am sorry I am unable to take your call but I am currently helping clients. If you are looking for health insurance, please listen closely. If you can only fit in sweat clothes and you can't see your feet, don't leave a message. If you are taking more than 5 medications including at least one anti-depressant, don't leave a message. If you are currently pregnant, even if you know who the baby daddy is, don't leave a message. If you have already been declined by 3 or more carriers, don't leave a message. If you do not have a checking account, or do have one and are constantly bouncing checks, or if you have to steal coins from the fountain to pay your smart phone bill, don't leave a message. For everyone else, leave a message and I will call you back promptly.

Hello and thank you for calling. I am sorry I am unable to take your call but I am currently helping clients. If you are looking for health insurance, please listen closely. If you can only fit in sweat clothes and you can't see your feet, don't leave a message. If you are taking more than 5 medications including at least one anti-depressant, don't leave a message. If you are currently pregnant, even if you know who the baby daddy is, don't leave a message. If you have already been declined by 3 or more carriers, don't leave a message. If you do not have a checking account, or do have one and are constantly bouncing checks, or if you have to steal coins from the fountain to pay your smart phone bill, don't leave a message. For everyone else, leave a message and I will call you back promptly.

That is the best one I've read yet....

Love it! They call you first, then they call me, or vice versa. Welcome to Georgia, and the rest of the USofA.

Back