Thoughts on my Website?

I like that Chat Attendant however I would have it pop up once a lot of the times consumers wont even browse the pages they will just chat and ask the question - i did noticed it pops up again if you close it.

On the commercial side think about listing carriers you represent might add a little more to your website. A small section for a RSS news feed from the carriers also doesnt hurt especially if it is industry specific. But thats just the bells and whistles. Overall I like the simple layout is good.

Time to update some of the posts newsletter from 2013? Get in the habit of doing one a month will help the SEO for the site.

Again the chat thing popped up 4 times since writing this O_O

It is a nice clean, clean, responsive design and it looks good on multiple devices. After learning a little SEO (and I don't know if you are working on this or haven't) I noticed that your meta description is over 1000 characters long.

I have read that it is best practice to keep it under 160 characters because Google truncates the rest, nobody will ever see that entire description if it shows up on Google.

Very attractive, clean, easy to read. Visually very appealing, but informationally a little confusing.

There are some inconsistencies in the way you've got the pages for your different offerings set up. For instance, the "contractors" page has a big phone number at the top, and the other pages don't. "Contractors" also has that list of four crucial coverages, which none of the other pages do, and it's placed beneath the "contact us" box. I imagine that people are not finding it, as they generally expect "contact us" to be the last thing on the page.

Some pages have a "contact us" form, some have a button. Some of them have a blue background, some of them have one with pretty multicolored circles. In the interest of continuity, I'd make all of those pages look uniform, and place all the same info in the same places on each page.

Oh, and you might wanna find a picture of Gary Jr. where he's not squinting. He looks very uncomfortable.

It's very nice and simple. where did you buy this template?

www.elegantthemes.com

----------

I like that Chat Attendant however I would have it pop up once a lot of the times consumers wont even browse the pages they will just chat and ask the question - i did noticed it pops up again if you close it.

On the commercial side think about listing carriers you represent might add a little more to your website. A small section for a RSS news feed from the carriers also doesnt hurt especially if it is industry specific. But thats just the bells and whistles. Overall I like the simple layout is good.

Time to update some of the posts newsletter from 2013? Get in the habit of doing one a month will help the SEO for the site.

Again the chat thing popped up 4 times since writing this O_O
Thanks for the input, agreed the popup chat gets annoying gotta figure out how to eliminate the annoyance factor.

Good tip on the RSS feed i'll look into that.

Back