TM Leads As a Filler- AIC, Daviso or Infinity Marketing?

Our website under "Lead Dept" breaks everything down in great detail. But I have worked VERY hard on the quality of the leads. I know it's worked because a lot have expressed that to me. Not like they weren't the bomb before?! But i want as close to perfect as possible.

I also went back to offering all kinds of scripts and more for anyone purchasing leads. We want you to sell off the leads so we will help in that way.

The cost has gone up $1 to $21 unless you purchased in 2014. You will be locked in to that price through 2015.

I will say that we have probably the BEST team of reps developing leads we ever have had.

We have a great new dialer program that is rolling out next week. It is for contracted agents only but it's awesome! The home office agents even went in over break to work on their own and apps have been coming in everyday off of it. You can see more of it on the site. I don't want to get into to much promo.

Last we are offering a great promo right now to get the New Year going.

Order and pay for a 20 lead or more order by Wed Jan 7th and get them for $18. One time only.

Our website under "Lead Dept" breaks everything down in great detail. But I have worked VERY hard on the quality of the leads. I know it's worked because a lot have expressed that to me. Not like they weren't the bomb before?! But i want as close to perfect as possible.

I also went back to offering all kinds of scripts and more for anyone purchasing leads. We want you to sell off the leads so we will help in that way.

The cost has gone up $1 to $21 unless you purchased in 2014. You will be locked in to that price through 2015.

I will say that we have probably the BEST team of reps developing leads we ever have had.

We have a great new dialer program that is rolling out next week. It is for contracted agents only but it's awesome! The home office agents even went in over break to work on their own and apps have been coming in everyday off of it. You can see more of it on the site. I don't want to get into to much promo.

Last we are offering a great promo right now to get the New Year going.

Order and pay for a 20 lead or more order by Wed Jan 7th and get them for $18. One time only.

Great. I'll check it out and let you know if I have any questions. Thanks

Guys on here obviously don't like Todd( I understand why as he's arrogant).I can vouch for his leads and 100% say they're far superior to any avatar leads as far as quality goes for 2 big reasons. The first is the income levels are 25-75k were a ton of the avatar leads are just plain destitute . The second is the calls done by a human which I think is very important. The only down side is due to higher income levels being called there's far fewer people to call thus the leads are very spread out and they take a long time to get. Again I think all Tm leads are just fillers unless you want to drive a million miles a yr.

Guys on here obviously don't like Todd( I understand why as he's arrogant).I can vouch for his leads and 100% say they're far superior to any avatar leads as far as quality goes for 2 big reasons. The first is the income levels are 25-75k were a ton of the avatar leads are just plain destitute . The second is the calls done by a human which I think is very important. The only down side is due to higher income levels being called there's far fewer people to call thus the leads are very spread out and they take a long time to get. Again I think all Tm leads are just fillers unless you want to drive a million miles a yr.

Thanks for this. I get the fillers part. "Spread out?" I pick zip codes. Are you saying you can't do that??

Yes you can but due to the higher income levels he calls you got to give him a ton of zip codes and counties(and that's in a big city).If you're in a smaller area forget about it as you could be driving 500 miles a day if these are your only leads . Remember todds main business is tele sales so demographics mean nothing to him.Also although no Tm vendor who also does tele sales will admit I'm willing to bet they take any leads that have an interest and try to sell them then.Understand due to the dnc list the pool of people to call us 80% less than direct mail. As I said they're fillers.

Yes you can but due to the higher income levels he calls you got to give him a ton of zip codes and counties(and that's in a big city).If you're in a smaller area forget about it as you could be driving 500 miles a day if these are your only leads . Remember todds main business is tele sales so demographics mean nothing to him.Also although no Tm vendor who also does tele sales will admit I'm willing to bet they take any leads that have an interest and try to sell them then.Understand due to the dnc list the pool of people to call us 80% less than direct mail. As I said they're fillers.

I get it. I get fillers. You make a valid point about the telesales. If I'm reading between the lines here you like the quality but you can't drill down to target market a specific geographic area enough to where (especially in a big city) you're not going to have to drive quite a bit further than you want. Correct?

Um...peteycub...1. Im not arrogant. I'm confident. Let's be clear on that.

2nd...dude you have no idea what you're talking about. We ALL know that is true if I have matt in my corner!!!! LOL

Let's be clear...unlike direct mail leads...we need a phone number to be able to call them and because we aren't cowboys, we definitely scrub against the DNC. THAT will greatly cut down the amount of people we can call. Not the income levels brother. Hello????

Next...thinking that we cherry pick leads is so friggin hilarious. If you or anyone is close to the office you are more then welcome to simply drop in. I absolutely LOVE showing agents our system. Really. I still stand back and go "wow...this is pretty cool". Every agent that stops in the office...I personally show them through the whole process of how we plug in the demo's...upload the lists...stand behind a rep making calls....then how the agent gets the lead and calls them back.

I have trained from the ground up the BEST personal assistant who runs all of the lead business. I have NOTHING to do with the lead side anymore. Don't want to. So she doesn't do anything in terms of cherry picking leads. That comment alone tells me that you're an excuse maker. Someone who can't sell and blames the leads in any way possible for your failures. Cherry picking...you're an *** bro.

We also have plenty of agents who get leads from us in their own back yard. We field agents who work 1 or 2 city's who work their own backyards. Yes...those who give us zip codes...we need about 15 to make it work. But no offense to those who do that with us but my own theory is they are trying to stay out of the "bad areas". Not a good choice as my kids would say. Pick city's and counties. If we develop the lead then it's a good lead regardless of the area(s).

Last...maybe 1 in 10 orders takes awhile to get all the leads. But we average 4 days to fill a 20 lead order.

Thanks for your input poobear but as you can tell...I get a bit pissed off at false information whether its about me/my company or anything/anyone else.

And I changed my mind....I AM ARROGANT! I earned it. Haaaaa

Um...peteycub...1. Im not arrogant. I'm confident. Let's be clear on that.

2nd...dude you have no idea what you're talking about. We ALL know that is true if I have matt in my corner!!!! LOL

Let's be clear...unlike direct mail leads...we need a phone number to be able to call them and because we aren't cowboys, we definitely scrub against the DNC. THAT will greatly cut down the amount of people we can call. Not the income levels brother. Hello????

Next...thinking that we cherry pick leads is so friggin hilarious. If you or anyone is close to the office you are more then welcome to simply drop in. I absolutely LOVE showing agents our system. Really. I still stand back and go "wow...this is pretty cool". Every agent that stops in the office...I personally show them through the whole process of how we plug in the demo's...upload the lists...stand behind a rep making calls....then how the agent gets the lead and calls them back.

I have trained from the ground up the BEST personal assistant who runs all of the lead business. I have NOTHING to do with the lead side anymore. Don't want to. So she doesn't do anything in terms of cherry picking leads. That comment alone tells me that you're an excuse maker. Someone who can't sell and blames the leads in any way possible for your failures. Cherry picking...you're an *** bro.

We also have plenty of agents who get leads from us in their own back yard. We field agents who work 1 or 2 city's who work their own backyards. Yes...those who give us zip codes...we need about 15 to make it work. But no offense to those who do that with us but my own theory is they are trying to stay out of the "bad areas". Not a good choice as my kids would say. Pick city's and counties. If we develop the lead then it's a good lead regardless of the area(s).

Last...maybe 1 in 10 orders takes awhile to get all the leads. But we average 4 days to fill a 20 lead order.

Thanks for your input poobear but as you can tell...I get a bit pissed off at false information whether its about me/my company or anything/anyone else.

And I changed my mind....I AM ARROGANT! I earned it. Haaaaa

Well Poobear is certainly better than pedobear...................

Back