Top 10 FE Companies that Every Agent Should Have at Their Disposal...

They sound solid, but I do not believe they are CA. I have several Lupus leads. I would like a couple alternatives other than Graded.

Just checked Settlers does not accept Systemic Lupus but UNL doesn't ask about it however I don;t think they are in CA either.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What about Presidential Life for the lowest rates on a true GI ( in Fl at least) other than mutual of Omaha's direct to consumer policy.It's good to have the MOO information handy if it can free up some money for the spouse to by a policy from you or if you just want to do someone a favor.

Is Vantis not in Florida? They are normally much cheaper than Presidential.

Last edited:
They sound solid, but I do not believe they are CA. I have several Lupus leads. I would like a couple alternatives other than Graded.

I just looked at Monumental and Forethought. Neither of them ask about Lupus or an immune deficiency other than AIDS or HIV.

I had to look it up. Can't keep all that stuff in my head.

There are probably more companies that will take them, but I just picked those two at random to look at. ;)

Just checked Settlers does not accept Systemic Lupus but UNL doesn't ask about it however I don;t think they are in CA either.

Is Vantis not in Florida? They are normally much cheaper than Presidential.

I have never heard of Vantis.Are they a true GI like Presidential? Anybody else know if they are in FL and if rates are lower than Presidential and if so where i can get a good contract

I have never heard of Vantis.Are they a true GI like Presidential? Anybody else know if they are in FL and if rates are lower than Presidential and if so where i can get a good contract

Presidential is not true GI. MoO, Americo and Vantis are true GI.

Presidential is priced better than Americo but not better than MoO or Vantis.

1. Presidential isn't a true GI, but I think Vantis is. You can write them up, no exceptions.

2. I don't know if they are in FL or not, but....

3. Call Brad Aden at 360 Financial or I believe that Newby has them as well. Either one of them can help you.

What about Presidential Life for the lowest rates on a true GI ( in Fl at least) other than mutual of Omaha's direct to consumer policy.It's good to have the MOO information handy if it can free up some money for the spouse to by a policy from you or if you just want to do someone a favor.

Last time I checked presidential life wanted 2 months worth of premium up front and didn't fully cover the insured for 3 years.
You didn't just post it as your list. You started a thread saying this is what every agent "should" have.

So, blow it out you ass!!:1mad:

"Wow"... Once again...

"We don't believe you...you need more people" :skeptical:

ORIGINAL POST:

"Hey everybody, I'm sure that this has probably been done before, but what are the top 10 final expense insurance companies that you feel every agent should have at his or her disposal?..."

Last edited:
Last time I checked presidential life wanted 2 months worth of premium up front and didn't fully cover the insured for 3 years.

"Wow"... Once again...

"We don't believe you...you need more people" :skeptical:

ORIGINAL POST:

"Hey everybody, I'm sure that this has probably been done before, but what are the top 10 final expense insurance companies that you feel every agent should have at his or her disposal?..."

That's not what you titled the thread. As for the stuff you put in quotation marks, I have no idea what that means or who said it.

You do seem to travel in a galaxy that no one else knows about.

Back