Top 10 FE Companies that Every Agent Should Have at Their Disposal...

Last time I checked presidential life wanted 2 months worth of premium up front and didn't fully cover the insured for 3 years.

You should check again then. They only need one month up front.

As for the 3 year wait, that is only for people under 65. For 65 and older, it's a 2 year period.

As for the 3 year wait, that is only for people under 65. For 65 and older, it's a 2 year period.

AH, LMFAO!

Called out again,

10 years in the bidnezz, i call BS, you appear to be a rookie, thats at least 6 or 7 times you have been proved wrong there Kwammy boy.......

Tell the truth man, you are BUSTED:twitchy::D

That's good to know.

Although, I'm appointed with them, I've never bothered to write any business for them, due to that two month initial premium requirement. I guess now, I'll probably reconsider, since that's no longer an issue.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
AH, LMFAO!

Called out again,

10 years in the bidnezz, i call BS, you appear to be a rookie, thats at least 6 or 7 times you have been proved wrong there Kwammy boy.......

Tell the truth man, you are BUSTED:twitchy::D

- It's obvious that "you have entirely too much time on your hands" "Red blooded"...

"Get your app. count up"...
"I app. a day, will keep the bill collectors away" :D:1frown:

Last edited:
That's good to know.

Although, I'm appointed with them, I've never bothered to write any business for them, due to that two month initial premium requirement. I guess now, I'll probably reconsider, since that's no longer an issue.

If you've never written business with them, then I doubt you're appointed with them because they won't appoint you without new business sent in with your contract.

If you've never written business with them, then I doubt you're appointed with them because they won't appoint you without new business sent in with your contract.

LMFAO

CALLED OUT AGAIN!

BOOM! this is beyond comical now

You can doubt or you want, I got appointed to write business with them through Western Marketing back in 2010, without submitting any new business.
LMFAO

CALLED OUT AGAIN!

BOOM! this is beyond comical now

Be useful - "Write some business" - Mr. "Expert"!

Last edited:
You can doubt or you want, I got appointed with them through Western Marketing back in 2010, without writing any new business.

Be useful - "Write some business" - Mr. "Expert"!

Not possible. Pres will not appoint without a submitted app. If you send ina contract without an application they will return the contract.

Now, if you writing under an agency that was appointed with them then it's a different story. That's still not your being appointed with them. Must have been a small agency if they still had to do the two month premium thing. I've been able to do one month premium for 7 years now and able to do draft on issue for a couple of years. At least that's what my upline told me. I haven't written any to test it.

Not possible. Pres will not appoint without a submitted app. If you send ina contract without an application they will return the contract.

Now, if you writing under an agency that was appointed with them then it's a different story. That's still not your being appointed with them. Must have been a small agency if they still had to do the two month premium thing. I've been able to do one month premium for 7 years now and able to do draft on issue for a couple of years. At least that's what my upline told me. I haven't written any to test it.

I'm Sorry to say, but you're wrong. I got appointed through Western Marketing and received my agent welcome kit (with apps, brochures etc.) and all.

Now it could be (I don't remember) that my appointment was not 100% official until they received my first app., but I was in their system and able to write and submit business - I just never did!

I'm Sorry to say, but you're wrong. I got appointed through Western Marketing and received my agent welcome kit (with apps, brochures etc.) and all.

Now it could be (I don't remember) that my appointment was not 100% official until they received my first app., but I was in their system and able to write and submit business - I just never did!

Right. Everyone is wrong except you. I got it now.

Right. Everyone is wrong except you. I got it now.

I'm not saying that, what I am saying is that I think I would know better than anyone else on this forum what contracts I have or had - since it pertains to me. So, therefore, in this particular instance, I can say that you are wrong.

Last edited:
Back