Top Ten Worst Voice Mail Mistakes

SalesDialers has worked hard on our products, service and support year after year and this shows considerable progress. We've only had a small handful of complaints since then and this is certainly noteworthy.
Dated? Here's one from June - of 2012:

"Gary Prada and Salesdialer stay away & stay clear of. I had used their service and complained for months about major things not working. He and his company did nothing but lie and deny. After 4 months they finally said yes there was a problem ( I have all emails saved) and they would fix it. I quit in writing and they acknowledged it but they kept billing me for 3 more months. Finally I called my Credit card Co. which reversed charges to give them the chance to give their side of the story. Now Gary Prada has been sending me weekly emails threatening me. Gary Prada has sent me email saying he has posted I am a ripoff in various forums. Unbelievable unethical person he is. If he spent the time in a service business giving good service instead of waiting until a customer quits and sending threatening emails. His time would be better spent."

Marketing Campaign Solutions, Gary Prado Complaints, Reviews - forged documents, did not deliver service

We've only had a small handful of complaints since then and this is certainly noteworthy.

I think Salesdialers point is that they've made progress in the last five years and since then there are few complaints.

Obviously some in the forum have a long history with Gary Prado, and while I don't know him and have not done business with him to my knowledge, I use Salesdialers with no problems at all.

Part of the problem here is the veiled attempt at advertising their services in the forum starting with this this post, and replying immediately to every single comment as if its a FB company page.

The other problem is their replies are poorly written. Perhaps a PR person would have done a better job. Really, why would one reply by using the words "wasting their time" to address such issues? That only stokes the fires of those already hurt.

The big problem is just not coming forward with a direct and satisfying answer to the 500 pound gorilla of what happened in the past. Even political candidates know to get the bad news out so it goes into the past.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
While trying to at least support Salesdialers product in the forum, because I really do find their product useful, I now came across two plagiarized articles they posted at these locations:

How Do Your Deal with Anxiety Before Each Cold Call?

5 Ways to Earn a Prospect's Trust

So I thought I'd do a little research on this post, and behold! It is plagiarized material as well!

The original material is written by Kendra Lee in the EyesOnSales blog at this location:
The 10 Worst Voicemail Mistakes

Last edited:
While trying to at least support Salesdialers product in the forum, because I really do find their product useful, I now came across two plagiarized articles they posted at these locations:

How Do Your Deal with Anxiety Before Each Cold Call?

5 Ways to Earn a Prospect's Trust

So I thought I'd do a little research on this post, and behold! It is plagiarized material as well!

The original material is written by Kendra Lee in the EyesOnSales blog at this location:
The 10 Worst Voicemail Mistakes

Hahahahahaha! Obviously a high-integrity outfit?

I done ain't never said not such (per se), but as a tag team duo, y'all be 'bout as clever as a mule leading a back-alley tobacco grasshoper.

Peeler knows what I'm sayin'

u dadgum right i know what that there means

normal english: he never presented as fact what you are saying he did and he also said your dumber than a stupid grasshopper getting spit on with tobacco juice. We all know grasshoppers belong in the grass... not a back alley of concrete where his cover is blown

Hmm, voicemail messages. I don't usually leave them.

The most powerful tool you have is a live conversation with a prospect. So why would you want to throw that away on a voicemail which the prospect can and almost always will screen you out with?

("Nope, I don't need that." But if you could ask one question, they might discover they need to talk with you after all.)

Back