Trade Show Ideas?

My idea of a typical customer at a health fair:

Customer: "Hey, the lady under that tent just told me that I have HBP, am overweight, might have melanoma and need to quit smoking! She said I might want to get some insurance and your the feller to talk to. What do you have that is free and covers everything?" "Oh yeah, I almost forgot to ask, what are you giving away today?"

You: ":err:", .................":D",................":no:".

The other type goes something like this:

Customer: "The lady under that tent says I'm fine. I don't need any stink'n insurance, 'cause I'm not sick yet!". "Oh yeah, I almost forgot to ask, what are you giving away today?".

You: ":err:",.................":arghh:".

Last edited:
Thanks for all of the advise. I should of said before but I will be selling P&C insurance at the "Home Idea Show". I was going to focus on Homeowners insurance.

[SIZE=+0]Don't forget about the business owners that are doing the show with you. Every booth is a potential contact, and you can usually get their information from the promoter. If you are there to sell a policy, you will probably be disappointed, however, if you are there to make contacts, and get your name out, your personality will be the key to your success.[/SIZE]

Hey, The New Guy, you didn't catch AgentDan's, "Thanks for all the advise." You should have been right on his case with the correct spelling: advice. New Guy, you will have to forfeit on day's pay if you wish to remain as my assistant.:wacko::wacko::tongue::tongue:

Hey, The New Guy, you didn't catch AgentDan's, "Thanks for all the advise." You should have been right on his case with the correct spelling: advice. New Guy, you will have to forfeit on day's pay if you wish to remain as my assistant.:wacko::wacko::tongue::tongue:

Stuck on nights, and now have to give up a day's pay. Good thing I like working with you.

By the way, it's one day's pay, not, on day's pay.:policeman:

Mulmunch3"
Great idea on the new and expectant parents, never thought of that. Do you have any idea where I could look something like that for Illinois. We do senior fairs at hospitals and that is going to be going on starting in October again...2 seminars a day.
But, gain, thanks for the idea.:policeman:

Back