TRANS VS SNL

Thats obviously a bad deal.

I would take 10% less up front for an additional 5% years 2 through 10
My rules of thumb have always been if it takes past the third year to equal the higher first year commission, I will take the money on the front end, so in the situation you give, I would do the same.

How many offer more than servicing fee? I’d say a year 10+ persistency including mortality now is probably 20% or less.

How many offer more than servicing fee? I’d say a year 10+ persistency including mortality now is probably 20% or less.
I would say the majority of companies that offer payment after 10 years pay a non vested service fee. There are some companies, Settlers comes to mind, that pay a lifetime renewal fee which is fully vested.

When they went belly up they stop paying? when they went belly up they stop

Was part of a FMO at the time I sold them. Hope not to make that mistake again. They were gaming me for 40% or more up front.

New agents need to sit down and drink a copious amounts of coffee and glean from this site as well as others. Informed to preform... sound like a new motto there. :laugh:

Was part of a FMO at the time I sold them. Hope not to make that mistake again. They were gaming me for 40% or more up front.

New agents need to sit down and drink a copious amounts of coffee and glean from this site as well as others. Informed to preform... sound like a new motto there. :laugh:
As long as they end up with paralysis by analysis.. :1frown:

I’ll be long dead and my wife will be like “why the ___ did I get a deposit for $21.52 from settlers life this year”

Back