TRANS VS SNL

Thankfully, not so many NSF's since Trans started doing the "True SS Billing"
FYI, I have only been in FE sales for 5 years and am seeing Thousands a month in renewals...

Yes, persistency in our business is bad, but it's important to try to keep each client on the books, with their original policy. I truly believe that any client that stays on for a few months, is worth going the extra mile for. Remember, these people really need our help!

Renewals are the FE industrys best secret. If you can find a company that pays good first year, and great renewals, you'll be in business forever.

Most people would agree that this business is driven by first year commissions, but if you write with the right company, it can very easily be driven by renewals within a number of years.

I’d say a high producer can build a base pay with renewals/month 10-12/as earned money. But would you rather take 10% more up front or that 10% over yr 2-5?

10% renewal all day everyday.
Not sure the question was what you understood it to be... If he is talking about 10% "additonal" renewal each year for 9 years, I agree.. But the question seems to speak to a total of 10% spread out over 2-10. In that case I would rather have it up front..

Not sure the question was what you understood it to be... If he is talking about 10% "additonal" renewal each year for 9 years, I agree.. But the question seems to speak to a total of 10% spread out over 2-10. In that case I would rather have it up front..
Totally misread it. I would not do that deal, but I would take 10 points less on the front for 10 additional in renewls

That was the question I said would you rather have 10% higher up front or that SAME 10% spread over yr 2-5.

Renewals are only a good play for IMO's and NMO's. For agents, they'll just never amount to a meaningful income that you can rely on. For the producing agent, they'll always just be icing on the cake.

Learned that one rather quick after dealing with Shenandoah.:yes:

Back