Transamerica Issues

Actually it was Occidental. later changed to TransAmerica and existed for many years before acquiring Monumental.The worst thing I can say about Trans is they are owned by a Dutch Company called Aegon.. hey bought Life Investors out of Iowa, merged them with Bankers United and ruined both companies which they later merged into Trans.

Sorry rouse, I came out of the Monumental camp and have "identified" with that brand (that sounds a bit off :huh:) since they were thrown over the fence.

Sometimes I feel like you need to do an investigation on ancestry.com in order get all the history on some of these companies. :wacko:

Sorry rouse, I came out of the Monumental camp and have "identified" with that brand (that sounds a bit off :huh:) since they were thrown over the fence.

Sometimes I feel like you need to do an investigation on ancestry.com in order get all the history on some of these companies. :wacko:
Like AmAm. :yes:

I noticed a few errors on their side like a ss direct express they had but didn’t show on the intital app . All I had to do is call and they straightened out . They took narcan a client had for precaution as preferred . They take stuff few take so it’s worth a little hassle . You must scrub the app a few times and rarely a problem . There very picky on signatures . They better match or you have to get resigned .

Transamerica_Logo_Horizontal.jpg

At Transamerica, we're always looking for ways to make it easier to do business with us.

Effective May 9, 2019, Transamerica will be updating our current processes used to determine what items on an application or exam need to be amended or endorsed.

How will this change effect you? It will reduce the number of times that the application will need to be corrected prior to the printing and delivery of a policy/contract, therefore decreasing the number of times you may need to contact your client.

Please keep in mind that some states have specific guidelines for amendments and endorsements on the application.
If you have questions, please contact us at 1-800-PYRAMID.

I received the above via e-mail from Trans today. Perhaps they are attempting to restore my faith in them... :unsure:

Monumental Life Insurance Company, a Transamerica Company, is changing its name to become Transamerica Premier Life Insurance Company. We will continue to provide the service and support you’ve come to expect from Monumental Life.

Monumental Life Insurance Company Name Change

the organization acquired the Occidental Life Insurance Company through the newly created holding company, Transamerica Corporation.
Transamerica History

Transamerica Occidental life is headquartered in Des Moines, IA. Parent is Aegon.

Transamerica_Logo_Horizontal.jpg

At Transamerica, we're always looking for ways to make it easier to do business with us.

Effective May 9, 2019, Transamerica will be updating our current processes used to determine what items on an application or exam need to be amended or endorsed.

How will this change effect you? It will reduce the number of times that the application will need to be corrected prior to the printing and delivery of a policy/contract, therefore decreasing the number of times you may need to contact your client.

Please keep in mind that some states have specific guidelines for amendments and endorsements on the application.
If you have questions, please contact us at 1-800-PYRAMID.

I received the above via e-mail from Trans today. Perhaps they are attempting to restore my faith in them... :unsure:
They’ve been reading your forum posts!;)

Back