Trolled in PM

You wouldn't want to see them. Shaye's a BIG girl. WTF, here's one she sent me. She's the one in green. She was wanting to have a fivesome. :confused:

fat_bikini_girls_by_xxdevilsdarkangelxx_d2aua4g-fullview.jpg

That's a tensome

Ok boomer.

Maybe in your generation you could be confident to rely on something like that. However, with the Insurance Forum being xenophobic & bigoted by not allowing more variety of gender choices, you really have to assume the worst (or best I guess if you are into that)

You used a lot of big fancy words there, Allen. Don't expect goillini52 to be able to understand and reply.:1laugh:

DHK said:

That's not being trolled... but maybe being 'catfished'?

What's the difference? So the next time a potential "love of my life" hits me up, I'm prepared?

It's really neither, but for the Boomers here's a layman's lexicon:

Trolled- It's when a person knowingly says something to illicit a negative emotional response.

Think Sh*t-stirrer.

Catfished- When a person pretends to be someone else online. It's usually associated with online dating. The person goes to extreme tactics to convince their online partner they are who they say they are.

In this case Phishing is the best term.

Phishing is a cyber attack in which the attacker attempts to trick the person, usually through email, to reveal personal information about themselves.

In this instance, the first stage is getting your email.

Back