True Insanity.............

I'm getting to the point where I won't even TALK to people without a signed, open-ended AOR that is non-releasable without MY written authorization.

:yes:

"you're whispering to someone"

Apparently the voices in your head are louder than you think if other people can hear them over the phone.

Try holding the receiver a little further away ........

I had a guy ask me 20 questions last week and then called back Monday to ask 18 of them again. He e-mailed me yesterday to thank me for my help, and to let me know that he enrolled at HC.gov.. Thank God!
:cool:

how are you qualifying your prospects?

My prospects are 80% small business owners, 18% referrals and 2% misc.. Qualifying? Well, now I make sure they're alive. One guy tried to get life insurance on his wife, who was dead in the back room. Long story..but he wasted a lot of my time.

That's a really strange and ignorant comment to make considering she's the one hearing things that aren't there, and making bizarre statements. Maybe you and her both need to hang out since you're both negative people and twisted. Too many sick and negative crazies out there like the two of you. What a world we live in.

After she insulted me several times I called her an *** and hung up. Too many screwed up people out there today.

The people who ask 20 questions are pathetic esp if they waste your time and don't buy and some are just being jerks.

Sounds like you need a sense of humor.:yes:

how are you qualifying your prospects?

3 questions:
1 - Do you have access to group insurance thru your employer or your spouse's employer? If so, quickly determine it's likely "affordable."

2 - How many people will be on your tax return in 2016?

3 - What's your best guess at your household income in 2016?

If all these fit, I start preparing quotes. Sell mostly silver if they get csr also. Bronze if they just want to avoid the penalty. A few gold or platinum depending on where the conversation goes.

I'm already in the quote as the questions are being asked. I generally don't run into data gathers. That is why I was asking.

At the point questions are answered my close is so we're enrolling in this plan correct?

Back