Trump still doesn't have a plan to replace Obamacare

You are both twisting the answer a bit. Voting for Harris does not necessarily mean that that voter also wants to vote Yes for the capital gains issue. And I understand how you are couching your responses.

It's all good. Like I said to someone else, I understand that you cannot change your mind and I am smart enough to not bother trying.

I gave you a direct answer. It is voted for in Congress.

The majority votes in the states, will vote for the bill.

Its the system we have.

If you are asking what % of the population support making the top 1% pay their fair share in taxes, most studies put that at 75% of US citizens.

There is a huge difference in being afraid of humans who are simply different that you.

Vs. being afraid of a political ideology that persecutes humans who are different based on race/gender/religion.
Persecution. Ever hear of “cancel culture”? Or “doxing”? I have a couple of personal friends with firsthand experience. It’s pretty ugly. In both cases it came from the left. Property destruction, loss of business/job, death threats - all that.

But you go ahead and believe we’re the fascists.

Respond if you like. I’ll give you the last word. I’m out.

It's all falling apart. Even a GOP Senator from NC is weighing in on the healthcare concept man.....and his honey....but don't blame Trump? Takes 2 to tango....

Last edited:
Loomer is obsessed with Trump. I honestly think she's capable of suicide after he loses....wonder if Melania even cares....she won't even campaign with Mr. Concept.......

yeah i think her store bought DS Lips have definitely come in contact with with his mushroom tip- and like many crazy women she is probably quite good so he mesmerized by her..

Persecution. Ever hear of “cancel culture”? Or “doxing”? I have a couple of personal friends with firsthand experience. It’s pretty ugly. In both cases it came from the left. Property destruction, loss of business/job, death threats - all that.

Fascism is governmental policy, enforced by the government.

You are talking about individuals who are assholes.

They already have controls on the price of food at the farming level. Why would you not implement that across the board?

Taxing unrealized gains is only for the top 1%.

She never spoke abut confiscating guns from law abiding citizens.

Harris helped lead the border security bill, which had bi-partisan support... and Trump killed it by threatening the republicans who supported it.

Fear. Hate. Lies. Thats all the alt right christian nationalists have.
The average net profit margin for a retailer in the US is .5-3%. Sales tax in the US is between 5-8%. Who is the price gouger?

Who really needs the price controls is big government that needs to be gutted like a stuffed hog ... let's give another $100,000,000 to nonprofits to help people enroll in Medicare

Don't pretend like both sides don't do the doxxing/cancel culture shit.

When's the last time Kaepernick threw a football?

Back