Trump still doesn't have a plan to replace Obamacare

Sticking to the subject at hand, would Harris' capital gains taxation of phantom unrealized gains be voted on by the majority?

Considering it would have to pass through Congress... yes.

Considering that we have an election coming up to elect her at all.... yes.

And its unrealized gains on people worth over $100,000,000. Very important caveat there.

To be fair yes, we have an election coming up.

Considering that we have an election coming up to elect her at all.... yes.

You are both twisting the answer a bit. Voting for Harris does not necessarily mean that that voter also wants to vote Yes for the capital gains issue. And I understand how you are couching your responses.

It's all good. Like I said to someone else, I understand that you cannot change your mind and I am smart enough to not bother trying.

You are both twisting the answer a bit. Voting for Harris does not necessarily mean that that voter also wants to vote Yes for the capital gains issue. And I understand how you are couching your responses.

It's all good. Like I said to someone else, I understand that you cannot change your mind and I am smart enough to not bother trying.

Believe it or not I actually agree that taxing unrealized gains is foolish even if it is just for the wealthy, still voting for her though but I get your point.

I'm just waiting for his "concept" on his health care plan.

MAGA fighting with each other....this is great to see.....it's all falling apart....

Back