UFS Marketing

CARRAC and CALKID, Why dont you tell everyone you work for Premier Annuity Prospects in Falls River Massachusetts?
WOW caught flat footed!!!!

i posted here back in early december about these guys. i had so-so luck then and have used them one other time since then. the results were ok and i did make a few bucks. not the best system i have used but by no means a scam. they did what they said and i got what i paid for. odds are, i mite use them again.

btw-once again i notice people with 1-2 posts completely bashing this company. it has to be the competition.:idea:

anyway...i hope this helps agents out there. i am not endorsing them but they certainly are nowhere near the crooks some of these amateurs make them out to be.

Never heard of them. Has anyone tried CIS? Ive been getting emails from them all the time and I havent found anything negative about them? Any info is appreciated.

:SLEEP::nah::SLEEP::nah::SLEEP::nah:

i posted here back in early december about these guys. i had so-so luck then and have used them one other time since then. the results were ok and i did make a few bucks. not the best system i have used but by no means a scam. they did what they said and i got what i paid for. odds are, i mite use them again.
btw-once again i notice people with 1-2 posts completely bashing this company. it has to be the competition.
anyway...i hope this helps agents out there. i am not endorsing them but they certainly are nowhere near the crooks some of these amateurs make them out to be.

Any ROI info? Im less than 5 years in the business and I have yet to find a reliable lead source. I was turned on to these forums by a friend.

If you could message me or list any companies that you've had experience with (that have worked) I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

:skeptical:

Never heard of them. Has anyone tried CIS? Ive been getting emails from them all the time and I havent found anything negative about them? Any info is appreciated.

I smell SPAM

Call CIS and ask for a referral. Doubt you'll get any feedback about CIS on this thread.

:1wink:

btw-once again i notice people with 1-2 posts completely bashing this company. it has to be the competition.

Any ROI info? Im less than 5 years in the business and I have yet to find a reliable lead source. I was turned on to these forums by a friend.

If you could message me or list any companies that you've had experience with (that have worked) I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

:skeptical:

Put in about 5-6 grand over 2 runs. made like 15-16k in commissions. like i said, not a great system but i did make a few bucks

btw-once again i notice people with 1-2 posts completely bashing this company. it has to be the competition.:idea:

Let's see, did you ever think that "us people bashing them with 1-2 posts" are agents that used them, had a VERY bad taste in our mouths and now want to warn other agents about it? So just because I don't spend my time posting on insurance forums, this makes what I have to say less credible than you? Let me tell you this, regardless of who you are, I got my money stolen and while googling them to try to contact them again today, I noticed that they are being issued a cease and desist in Florida. But me saying this must make me the competition right? Wrong, I used their website, I fell for their great pitch. Vicky does an amazing job selling you but she can't seem to pick up her phone when none of my appointments came to fruition.

Now that is what I call cut to the chase. It without a doubt, is strait forward communication. Thank you so much for that PDF file from our friends in Kansas. Bye Bye UFS...Thank God I didn't send them money before I came here...
Thanks in advance and again,

Chuck

Back