UFS Marketing

also, i noticed people in this forum are quick to dis-credit people with few posts who talk highly of a company....but......

peoples credibility rarely gets questioned when they post negative things about a company....just noticed that a bunch over my many readings thru the forum...:1confused:

Put yourself in our shoes.

Everyone with personal experience been burned by a company/IMO/etc. Then some guy wanders in and starts singing their praises. Odds are it is a shill. In fact, it seems rarely is the person anything but a shill.

These people should be in jail!! I have been in the business for 35 years, and I have used SEVERAL lead companies over the years. I have never dealt with any Company who is as dishonest as these guys are. They'll sweet talk you until they get your money, and then you'll never hear from them again! STAY FAR AWAY FROM UFS!

Here is the deal- UFS IS A RIP OFF! Matt Dilday and crew will tell you anything to get you to send in a check... anything. If you see the "330" area code on the caller ID, don't even pick it up. It is amazing these people are still in business. Matt will be your best buddy until the check is cashed then when you call to ask a question, he does not remember you. Slime ball at its best.

I've posted on this before. My first campaign I paid $3,000 and I made almost $19,000. The 2nd campaign I paid $3,000 and made $5,500. I was hoping it would be more on the 2nd campaign but I made my money back. I just started my 3rd campaign because I moved to a new area. I closed a $219,000 annuity on my 2nd appointment they set. I will make over $13,000 on that sale. I think it all depends on your sales guy but so far I'm 3 for 3 and will definitely do another campaign. If you have questions you can send me a private message and I will give you my company email.

You better be careful the state of Kansas has issued a cease and desist order against ufs marketing over the mailer they use and I was told others are to follow

As with any marketing company, some will have good experiences and some will have bad. That is just how it goes. I'm sure if I keep doing campaigns with them I will have a bad experience but so far it's been good. I always pay these companies with a credit card so if for some reason they try to scam me I can just reverse the charges on my card.

As with any marketing company, some will have good experiences and some will have bad. That is just how it goes. I'm sure if I keep doing campaigns with them I will have a bad experience but so far it's been good. I always pay these companies with a credit card so if for some reason they try to scam me I can just reverse the charges on my card.

I am not sure I would want to take a chance on company that has received a cease and desist in Kansas and New Jersey. Wouldn't that be a major red flag? Especially since the company used to be doing business as Cold Solutions and they were shut down by 6 attorney generals.

It's only a matter of time before they get shut down again and take your money so they can use it to defend themselves in court.

Attachments

• Unlimited.pdf
    206.1 KB · Views: 17
Stay FAR AWAY from UFS! Once they get your money, you'll NEVER hear from them again! BIG TIME rip offs!!

Back