UHC Defrauding Agents

Yessir, you DEFINITELY have a case against UHC. Years ago, our vain ,egotistical psycho bitch VP sales at Blue Shield of California decided after 20 days into selling season that we would be paid $10/app instead of our normal rate because our sales were too easy ("windfall sales"). Most employees were weak, chicken shitted and just accepted this treatment. I did not. I took Blue Shield of Calif to the Labor Board and WON my extra $5,000 compensation PLUS damages. It was a sweet victory. If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

And see that I agree with too. I thought people were upset because commissions are being changed, not that they are short changing business that was written prior to the notice

And see that I agree with too. I thought people were upset because commissions are being changed, not that they are short changing business that was written prior to the notice

Agree with that ^^^ too....my post wasnt referring to previous biz u had done before they secretly made this change. Those ppl who were counting on a certain amount & got vastly shorted without warning, needs recourse.

Chazm your missing the point, its called "not right and we as agents are sick of it"
Sometimes we don't have the luxury of saying "F them, i'll write someone else"
sw Florida is a uhc nation.

I am newly AHIP certified and just wrote my 1st MAPD today!
I wrote a Gold Rx with UHC bc enrollee has diabetes/cardiovascular conditions.
He has original Medicare and a RX card.m Effective date 01/01/2016 for Gold RX
At the end of Jan 2016, can I expect "full boat" new to MAPD commission or just renewal?

I am newly AHIP certified and just wrote my 1st MAPD today! I wrote a Gold Rx with UHC bc enrollee has diabetes/cardiovascular conditions. He has original Medicare and a RX card.m Effective date 01/01/2016 for Gold RX At the end of Jan 2016, can I expect "full boat" new to MAPD commission or just renewal?

Wait, does he have a part D plan already? Then no. You'll probably get ~$200

the folks that are getting the low income subsidy automatically are enrolled in a part D so all folks that LIS s you will only get one half, regardless of when you write them if you don't catch them before they turn 65 that is ridiculous

the folks that are getting the low income subsidy automatically are enrolled in a part D so all folks that LIS s you will only get one half, regardless of when you write them if you don't catch them before they turn 65 that is ridiculous

I guess if you are able to get to them early in their IEP you could still get a true up but here is another kicker to that for those who sell DE SNP MA plans.Not sure if this applies to all states but it probably does since it has to do with setting up payment of the part B premium but in Fl medicaid won't process the Medicare Savings Program application more then 30 out from the AI date so therefore these folks will almost always already be enrolled in LIS before the SNP MA application can be approved

Great news. Just checked my UHC statement and they are reversing true ups as far back as 8/1.

I'm done. I've advised counsel and am moving forward. Enough.

This ain't gonna be pretty.

----------

LOL Kamp, I was thinking a little less actually

They will pay him the $8.23 and then charge him back $408.

This stuff get's better and better.

Back