UHC, They Are Releasing the News Monday....possibly Today

Just FYI in case you were not aware (and for others who many not), Florida Blue is captive and will only appoint to those with a Florida resident license. They have staff which checks DOI appointments for agents regularly and if they do will cancel contracts.

Thanks Kenny. I was a captive agent for Florida Blue for years in a retail center. Branched out to open my agency. Now I'm curious what the CGA rates are for Florida in light of recent events.

No it is not. We sell UHC in NC and are non-residents. If you're referring to Blue then I don't know.

You gotta follow the thread, Ted. Some twists and turns in there when the conversation switched to another carrier.

UHC is really naive to think that agents will write their STM, ancillary, or Medicare supplements after this very poor decision. I doubt anyone here will even think of them for other products now. I certainly will not.

I have to say that the unprofessionalism being posted if UHC is reading this thread could and should lead to your agent/agency appointment termination.

Nothing has gone official yet. Everything we are hearing has no link to "what is" regarding this topic.

While there are points I agree with from many posters...discussing a strategy to create further known issues for this provider shows your lack of professionalism.

Quite a few of you aren't thinking with your head. IF you are termed agent/agency wise you are not entitled to any renewals....let that sink in.

Even if $hit goes south....it's to what degree prior to devising a resolution to the challenge.

Too many directions this could go to put my A$$ on my shoulders quite yet....just sayin'

I have to say that the unprofessionalism being posted if UHC is reading this thread could and should lead to your agent/agency appointment termination.

Nothing has gone official yet. Everything we are hearing has no link to "what is" regarding this topic.

While there are points I agree with from many posters...discussing a strategy to create further known issues for this provider shows your lack of professionalism.

Quite a few of you aren't thinking with your head. IF you are termed agent/agency wise you are not entitled to any renewals....let that sink in.

Even if goes south....it's to what degree prior to devising a resolution to the challenge.

Too many directions this could go to put my A$$ on my shoulders quite yet....just sayin'

Let this sink in TKruger you are a spineless punk! How dare you lecture 20 and 30 + yr veterans as to what we can and cannot post. I fought for this Country and for everyone here to have freedom of speech to post what they think regardless if I agree or disagree with them.

Let this sink in TKruger you are a spineless punk! How dare you lecture 20 and 30 + yr veterans as to what we can and cannot post. I fought for this Country and for everyone here to have freedom of speech to post what they think regardless if I agree or disagree with them.

Wow!

I typed out a long and detailed reply but see that you couldn't even read my original post, thus my efforts were pointless at least to you.

houcoogster, time to fold yer ears back and pull your head out. Time in the game has nothing to do with unprofessionalism...clearly you've become the primadonna I despise.

IF you want to lose your renewals that you worked your a$$ off for, by all means have at it...

Free speech isn't in question here...It's a matter of common sense. Of which you have clearly demonstrated time and time again, either it's diminishing with age...or it wasn't in place to begin with.

Thank you for your service.

Let the attacks begin.....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back