UHC, They Are Releasing the News Monday....possibly Today

Everyone relax. We are on the same team.

Can't imagine why anyone is on a short fuse....

The OFF stuff would be great...except they pulled our OFF options 2 weeks before OEP

Lets chill...sell what pays and get through the next 4 weeks.....

Since data is now delivered in real-time, the UHC executives will pour over the risk-profile reports of agent submitted business this weekend, and adjust the rumored announcement accordingly.

IMO, it will either be, 1.) No Commission Change (no announcement), or 2.) 0% On/Off Exchange, combined with some agent contract terminations over time. Remember, you're potentially dealing with a "Profits-over-People" mindset. Adjustments will continually be made until the shareholders (the bosses) are satisfied. Monday's announcement could be just the first salvo.

Last edited:
Allen, it happened. It's official. 2%
It's already in E-Store brother.

This Schedule is effective November 17, 2015, or the date for which you subsequently qualify for the schedule, whichever is later. It applies to issued Individual Marketplace policies and certificates received by us from the Marketplace on or after November 17, 2015 and with an initial effective date of January 1, 2016, or later. Individual Marketplace policies and certificates with an initial effective date of January 1, 2016 and received by us prior to November 17, 2015 will be paid in accordance with the previous Marketplace Commission Schedule as revised on October 23, 2015.*

Last edited by a moderator:
Since data is now delivered in real-time, the UHC executives will pour over the risk-profile reports of agent submitted business this weekend, and adjust the rumored announcement accordingly.

AC, there is no more underwriting. No more health data to pre-screen. Carriers have no idea what is happening until after claims hit.

AC, there is no more underwriting. No more health data to pre-screen. Carriers have no idea what is happening until after claims hit.

That's not entirely true UHC can find out a lot by running MIB's and Rx chexs among other things.

I brought back this thread with the promise of no vulgarity..........if continues to be a problem then will be deleted again.........

That's not entirely true UHC can find out a lot by running MIB's and Rx chexs among other things.

That's the point I was making. Sending in bad business can trigger retaliation with a "On second thought, we've decided to make the commission cut retroactive to the start of 2016 Open-Enrollment. Furthermore it's 0%."

Here in C. Florida, the only On Exchange business is Humana, UHC and FL Blue. With Fl. Blue only allowing captive agents to write them and UHC at 2% it doesn't leave many options for me. Oh well, I don't market U65 health so it doesn't mean that much to me.

Latest posts

Back