UHC's New Periodic of Background Checking

Mar 13, 2019

1. goillini52

goillini52 MAGA...Eat More Bacon & BUILD THAT WALL!!!

State:
    Illinois
    UHC's just getting too big for their britches. :yes:

2. steveadlman

steveadlman Guru

State:
    Alabama
    Based on that admission how did you ever get appointed with UHC?

3. Mike Siegal

Mike Siegal Super Genius

Did they ever Audit you since 2009?

4. mcd

mcd Expert

I was drinking a beer while kayaking with some friends when I was 21 y/o and was ticketed by the Game Warden. UHC termed my contract a few years later and I had to go through the appeal process to get it reinstated.

mcd, Mar 15, 2019
  5. Desmond Doss

Desmond Doss Super Genius

State:
    Missouri
    All they gotta do is hire the FBI--they are too busy checking up on how rich people get their kids in to HAH VAHD to deal with like actual crime!

6. Desmond Doss

Desmond Doss Super Genius

State:
    Missouri
    Do what Im doing. Write every plan you have in UHC with someone else. There are far better plans anyway and less hassle

7. DS4

DS4 Guru

State:
    California
    I
    I was 8 years old. My record was expunged

DS4, Mar 15, 2019
  8. alphawave2k

alphawave2k Super Genius

State:
    Georgia
    So we have a divergence of opinions....some think or know this is not business as usual....slight wrinkle in the program perhaps that we haven't paid close attention to? They (UHC) are also going in the direction of minimum production of MAPD for agents to retain selling status. The good old days of busting your fanny to build a book and see the resids come in ain't going to cut it with them. We know that about the wonderful AARP/UHC Med Supp production, but now it's on to the MAPD's.

I "sell" what's best for the client. Don't have any bias either way on the carrier. Until they start being a pain in the sphincter and then I will marginalize them.

I don't have any issues, they can investigate me all they care to....I'm as pure and white as the driven snow....well some of it is yellow. Wonder how it got that color? I forget that I might have urinated from time to time in parking lots, fields, backyards, front yards off roof-tops, decks and in the ocean...ahhhhhhhh what a relief it was. Hopefully that won't show up on my BG check.

Things are "a-changing" folks....just bringing some info here for consumption and enlightenment. You can be grateful or you can be a jerkful....it's your choice!

9. Chazm

Chazm Guru

State:
    Florida
    But it’s an email they send every single year.

Chazm, Mar 16, 2019
  10. grod

grod Super Genius

It's not the same email. I get it about every two years. I have them saved. This time around it's different. The backgroud check was expanded as I have quoted from the email I just received a couple of days ago.

grod, Mar 16, 2019