Underground Elephant Leads

Discussion in 'Insurance Leads' started by AJordanWise, Nov 9, 2012.

1. NinjaNic

NinjaNic Guru

State:
    Texas

It's all in how they are generated. Netquote is more affiliate based, and these are PPC on search engines or display on display networks. Two very different things.

2. Elephant85

Elephant85 Expert

That's a great deal! I am glad that they are working for you.

Netquote has a great system, and their process is proven to be very useful. After all they have been in this business longer than anyone.

Their process (mainly affiliate generated traffic) allows for leads to be available at $3.50 for their clients. The affiliate based model is not one that we condemn, we just choose to do business differently.

Since our process is different than theirs and others in the space, we are priced differently as well. The pricing reflects more of what it truly costs to generate leads online (if you are doing it yourself).

At the end of the day, if the results are there then keep em coming!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Most of what we do is PPC on search engines. There is a mix of display in the traffic sourcing, but we try to keep that mix down as much as possible in order to keep our traffic funnel filled with search leads.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2012
  3. gordon112

gordon112 Guru

State:
    Florida
    Yes, I agree with everything you are saying, but if I was to pay 5x the cost I would expect a guaranteed phone number, more reasons why they are looking for insurance with exact information, and the big one, they would have to only come to me (exclusive) for justifying the cost....all..imho Heck, I can generate live telemarketing leads for close to that price...and not robo calls.

4. LGilmore

LGilmore Guru

State:
    Washington
    Thanks, you missed start up cost for the agent and if it doesn't work and there is a balance remaining, say $100 bucks do you get the money back or is it in leads?

5. Elephant85

Elephant85 Expert

Sorry about that, LGilmore.

We ask for a $200 deposit to get the account up and running (all spent on leads). No automatic re billing at the moment, so it is 100% pay as you go. If you decide that the leads are not working, and you still have a balance, we will refund you .

6. Justin Bilyj

Justin Bilyj Guru

State:
    Ohio
    I did some research on this company and I saw quite a few complaints, I though this was ppc leads but I saw that they employed affiliate ads from some reviews. Does seem kinda expensive, wonder what their contact ratio?

7. Rich Eddy

Rich Eddy Expert

State:
    California
    Where do you see the complaints? Details, please!

8. Justin Bilyj

Justin Bilyj Guru

State:
    Ohio
    I googled them. But to be fair I didnt see anything recent.

9. P&CGuru

P&CGuru Super Genius

State:
    Virginia
    Sounds too good to be true. They are generating their own leads and only making $20 per lead (selling to 2 agents at $10 each) it costs a lot of money to generate leads through PPC and they would quickly go bankrupt with this model. Please correct me if im wrong

10. Vikings28

Vikings28 Super Genius

State:
    Minnesota
    haha, saw a story about this company underground elephant...they had had "gals in skimpy outfits" at a show and sold this gentleman on purchasing several hundred leads from them..."within the matter of about a day" he received the leads...they claimed to have exclusive leads generated through PPC...supposedly all "lies" as the leads were inundated with calls and stated they filled out an application to win a free "ipod".....you can find the same article on the internet through a simple search of this company.