Unicare Fit 2000

Ok Scott.. I am about to be getting a bunch of Unicare stuff in. I would seriously like to know pros and cons about the Fit plans since you're a huge Unicare producer.

Thanks!

What? Unicare doesn't provide detailed training?

every month....before your sell you first policy....its mandatory....unlike Assurant sending goof balls out right and left to sell the right start plans....joshril...just call me...

oh boy..my wife just called....this is tomorrows plans....my younger son has dermatologist appt tomorrow....you know how much that office visit is....and my older son came home from school early because of a ear ache ....he has a gp appointment also tomorrow....I will make it a point to post the eob's.....

oh boy..my wife just called....this is tomorrows plans....my younger son has dermatologist appt tomorrow....you know how much that office visit is....and my older son came home from school early because of a ear ache ....he has a gp appointment also tomorrow....I will make it a point to post the eob's.....

Sounds like your family loves to abuse health insurance;)

Sounds like your family loves to abuse health insurance;)

no....my son came home with a nasty rash on his back that made me go dahammm....I will take a pic if you want......so this is what your telling your clients on HSA's is not to abuse your health insurance and put your health on the back burner.....come on John.....we both know better.....

Back