Unique to ACAExpress: “Enrollment Completion Mode”!

Told client yesterday that he wanted Cigna he was on his own. Cigna changed our comp to 0%. I told him that he wouldn't work for free, so in order to take care of my family, I cannot dedicate time learning a plan, network, etc for a carrier that refuses to compensate me for my work. I also say that in my opinion, when a company drops compensation to 0%, they don't want any business from that point forward.

I try to explain as bluntly and honestly as I can. I try not to be rude, I just let them know.

I had a lady tonight who went to my ACAExpress website. Even though I told her BCBSIL is the company she wants, the hard-head chose 0% CIGNA, even though it's not auto-quoted with my ACAExpress configuration. (She checkmarked the little box next to CIGNA on her own. grrrr.)

Anyway, I told her that if she wants CIGNA, to call Healthcare.gov. Hated being mean like that, but there's no way I'll pay $12.50 for all the 0% people who want to enroll via ACAExpress.

Just realized that that's another reason why the "Enrollment Completion Mode" is a valuable ACA Express feature. If a stranger enrolls in CIGNA, I don't have to complete the enrollment, if I don't want to. Most times (90%+), I won't. But, what reason should I give the applicant? It wouldn't be cool to just ignore the staged/pending app and just let it sit there. That would be bad publicity for Allen and ACAExpress.

In that scenario you could call the customer, let them know the error and then in your Dashboard complete the enrollment with the BCBS IL plan as the plan enrolled in.

In that scenario you could call the customer, let them know the error and then in your Dashboard complete the enrollment with the BCBS IL plan as the plan enrolled in.

Sorry, but I'm not following your answer Kenny. If an applicant wants CIGNA (0%), it would be wrong of me to say that it was an error and then proceed to enroll them into a significantly more expensive Blue Cross plan.

-Allen

Sorry, but I'm not following your answer Kenny. If an applicant wants CIGNA (0%), it would be wrong of me to say that it was an error and then proceed to enroll them into a significantly more expensive Blue Cross plan.

-Allen

I meant that as an option, in some cases a customer might not pick the best plan for themselves. ex: they chose a plan based on lowest cost when another at slightly higher has CSR and is thus a much better option.

Told client yesterday that he wanted Cigna he was on his own. Cigna changed our comp to 0%. I told him that he wouldn't work for free, so in order to take care of my family, I cannot dedicate time learning a plan, network, etc for a carrier that refuses to compensate me for my work. I also say that in my opinion, when a company drops compensation to 0%, they don't want any business from that point forward.

I try to explain as bluntly and honestly as I can. I try not to be rude, I just let them know.

I took your advice, Russelltw. Clients appreciate the candor. It also helps that CIGNA's "Connect" network sucks to high heaven.

----------

I meant that as an option, in some cases a customer might not pick the best plan for themselves. ex: they chose a plan based on lowest cost when another at slightly higher has CSR and is thus a much better option.

That's one of the things I like about the Mandatory Agent Assist Mode of ACAExpress. I get the chance to contact the applicant and tell them what a horrible medical network CIGNA has, here in N.E. Illinois. They can't purchase anything without me.

Kenny, maybe you answered this in another post.. I don't remember. I'm having devil of a time trying to find how to pull up a quote from within my Dashboard. I did the "Create Applicant" and quoted a family of 7, just before Thanksgiving. Now when I need to pull up that quote, I can't find it.

Searching the HELP and FAQ section of ACA Express isn't helping me find out how to retrieve quotes. When I pull up the "saved" Applicant, I see a link that says "quote", but it just starts me quoting from scratch. When a saved applicant calls, it's FAR more professional to pull up the saved quote while you have them on the phone, than to ask all the stuff each time...especially for a family of 7.

CAN YOU POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION FOR FINDING SAVED QUOTES?
-ac

----------

You erase the app and move on... NO FREE SALES... I get paid of they can piss up a rope

That's tempting to do with people I have no relationship with. Paying $12.50 for 0% commission is not my cup-o-tea either.

So far though, I'm glad that I haven't been brutal. I'm a lower volume producer than you, Tater. It's not a problem for me to call and tell these shoppers that CIGNA stinks..to choose Blue Cross, or an STM instead.

One thing I've found with ACA Express, is that if you don't have a company check-marked in your "User settings" area, that company does NOT show up on the quoting page. They must have implemented this over the weekend. Good move on Kenny's part. Since HHS is about to be purged of the demons running it, there isn't much chance of being prosecuted over minor ACA violations, IMRTO.

I took your advice, Russelltw. Clients appreciate the candor. It also helps that CIGNA's "Connect" network sucks to high heaven.

----------

That's one of the things I like about the Mandatory Agent Assist Mode of ACAExpress. I get the chance to contact the applicant and tell them what a horrible medical network CIGNA has, here in N.E. Illinois. They can't purchase anything without me.

Kenny, maybe you answered this in another post.. I don't remember. I'm having devil of a time trying to find how to pull up a quote from within my Dashboard. I did the "Create Applicant" and quoted a family of 7, just before Thanksgiving. Now when I need to pull up that quote, I can't find it.

Searching the HELP and FAQ section of ACA Express isn't helping me find out how to retrieve quotes. When I pull up the "saved" Applicant, I see a link that says "quote", but it just starts me quoting from scratch. When a saved applicant calls, it's FAR more professional to pull up the saved quote while you have them on the phone, than to ask all the stuff each time...especially for a family of 7.

CAN YOU POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION FOR FINDING SAVED QUOTES?
-ac

----------

<snip>

Few ways to view a past application you quoted, whether completed or not.

1. Click "Applicants" on the left, default is sort by date with most recent at top
2. Click in the Search field on left just below 'Org Settings" and input their name and press [ENTER]
3. If enrollment completed click on Enrollments.

To have the plan you chose saved, you must go through to the page where you would click Launch Marketplace for the plan selected to be saved with their record.

Let me know if this answers!

UPDATE 11/30/2016

We have added additional code to validate so that the "Full App" requires all fields completed before they can click the "Continue" button.

A hint some users have shared with us is they have someone in their office going through their "Renewals" list and clicking the names then Renew and lastly the "EMAIL RENEWAL" button. This way even those you cannot reach by phone, etc. will get the email so they can renew themselves, etc.

Make sure to check your To Enroll list to complete the enrollments!

Hi Kenny

I'll email you, but when I tried to finish an app in "enrollment completion," I got this message:

Failed to Validate SAML Signature

----------

Update: Just a guess, but I bet they didn't provide all of the info needed to launch.

Back