Unique Underwriters- Should I Stay or Should I Go?

mr. g

I am a newbie to this industry and found Unique Underwriters to sell mortgage protection insurance. I would be most appreciative of anyone's opinion about them as I am doing my DD about them before jumping in. It sounds a little to good to be true but on the other hand not...can't really find anything negative about them in my Google searching. Thanks in advance of your reply.

I am a newbie to this industry and found Unique Underwriters to sell mortgage protection insurance. I would be most appreciative of anyone's opinion about them as I am doing my DD about them before jumping in. It sounds a little to good to be true but on the other hand not...can't really find anything negative about them in my Google searching. Thanks in advance of your reply.

They are a group of people that left NAA to go with EMG. They wore out their welcome with EMG and started UU.

They are the NAA model which is the Amway model.

What jd said plus:

If you want to get started you could just as easily join iliaa.org (for just $1) and buy a ton of aged life insurance leads from StellarProspects.com and be leaps and bounds ahead of where you were at. The commission levels would be higher, even if you took a street or below street contract in exchange for training.

What jd said plus:

If you want to get started you could just as easily join iliaa.org (for just $1) and buy a ton of aged life insurance leads from StellarProspects.com and be leaps and bounds ahead of where you were at. The commission levels would be higher, even if you took a street or below street contract in exchange for training.

Is that really a good place for new guys to start or are you being sarcastic? (Sorry I honestly can't tell just reading it) ;)

what is EMG? Like efes? They are trying to recruit folks to sell final expense around here.

EMG is Equita Mortgage Group. EFES is Equita Final Expense Services.

They are the same company, except complete different management and model.

EMG pretty much got taken over by the former NAA guys and it just about ruined them. Equita took back control of EMG and that's why they found a new place, UU.

Euita has been working for about a year now on making the EMG model more like the EFES model.

I don't know how thats working out for them. You don't all the bad stuff about them now that was going on before, but I don't work the mortgage side and don't have any first hand experience with that side of the business.

UU is still a part of the Equita co's though it will be very, very hard to prove that. Basically, everything above is correct except the fact that some "non business" venture's were happening with the old EMG so they restarted as UU. Still have some weird role with Equita. But...don't let their website fool you. LOL yes, they are simply trying to do what they have done and follow the NAA model but it doesn't work and they only do like $60K a month or so so I would say "too good to be true" is a fair conclusion. I ran a small division with EMG before leaving as well as run my FE co. Man...what a struggle. The leads are very hard to come by and very, very expensive. So expensive, it's difficult to generate new, good quality leads.

The market just isn't right for MP right now. UNLESS...you are willing to pay for the right leads and do a lot of traveling.

You really need to research in detail Unique Underwriters. I have researched this company and found out that many of the top performers have left (Simeon Green, Randy Jenkins, Larry Jenkins, Pete Allen, Al Sverchek and his wife Lisa Jalomo. Their sudden departure made NO SENSE!! The Jalomo-Sverchek Agency alone was million dollar agency! I'm wondering after my research into UUI, did they know too much about the Companies finances?? Read the information below as this was taken directly from Unique Underwriters prospectus available through SEC public documents and give me any guidance. I was about to get contracted with Unique and bring my downline but now I may need to rethink this.

Below is just a minimal recap on Unique Underwriters SEC Prospectus:

WE HAVE INCURRED LOSSES FROM OPERATIONS AND LIMITED CASH, WHICH RAISES SUBSTANTIAL DOUBT AS TO WHETHER WE CAN CONTINUE AS A GOING CONCERN.

Management expects both quarterly and annual operating results to fluctuate significantly in the future. Because our operating results will be volatile and difficult to predict. If this occurs, the trading price of our common stock may decline significantly.

The Company has suffered recurring losses from operations since inception. In addition, the Company has yet to generate an internal cash flow from its business operations. These factors raise substantial doubt as to the ability of the Company to continue as a going concern. The Company’s independent registered accounting firm has express substantial doubt in its report about our ability to continue as a going concern. If adequate funds are not available, we may be required to curtail operations or to obtain funds by entering into collaboration agreements on unattractive terms.

As of June 30, 2011, we had accumulated deficit of $879,390, and had net losses of $784,774 for the year ended June 30, 2011.We currently NEITHER have sufficient cash for CONTINUED BUSINESS OPERATIONS, nor have sufficient capital on hand to meet our working capital requirements for the next twelve months.

The Company’s continued existence is dependent upon its ability to resolve liquidity. However, the outcome of management’s plans CANNOT be ascertained with ANY degree of certainty.

Sorry from the title I thought this a discussion about
the old song by the same name from a group called the CLASH.

I bet Wino remembers it.

Shooter

You really need to research in detail Unique Underwriters. I have researched this company and found out that many of the top performers have left (Simeon Green, Randy Jenkins, Larry Jenkins, Pete Allen, Al Sverchek and his wife Lisa Jalomo. Their sudden departure made NO SENSE!! The Jalomo-Sverchek Agency alone was million dollar agency! I'm wondering after my research into UUI, did they know too much about the Companies finances?? Read the information below as this was taken directly from Unique Underwriters prospectus available through SEC public documents and give me any guidance. I was about to get contracted with Unique and bring my downline but now I may need to rethink this.

Below is just a minimal recap on Unique Underwriters SEC Prospectus:

WE HAVE INCURRED LOSSES FROM OPERATIONS AND LIMITED CASH, WHICH RAISES SUBSTANTIAL DOUBT AS TO WHETHER WE CAN CONTINUE AS A GOING CONCERN.

Management expects both quarterly and annual operating results to fluctuate significantly in the future. Because our operating results will be volatile and difficult to predict. If this occurs, the trading price of our common stock may decline significantly.

The Company has suffered recurring losses from operations since inception. In addition, the Company has yet to generate an internal cash flow from its business operations. These factors raise substantial doubt as to the ability of the Company to continue as a going concern. The Company’s independent registered accounting firm has express substantial doubt in its report about our ability to continue as a going concern. If adequate funds are not available, we may be required to curtail operations or to obtain funds by entering into collaboration agreements on unattractive terms.

As of June 30, 2011, we had accumulated deficit of $879,390, and had net losses of $784,774 for the year ended June 30, 2011.We currently NEITHER have sufficient cash for CONTINUED BUSINESS OPERATIONS, nor have sufficient capital on hand to meet our working capital requirements for the next twelve months.

The Company’s continued existence is dependent upon its ability to resolve liquidity. However, the outcome of management’s plans CANNOT be ascertained with ANY degree of certainty.

I take it that you are back with NAA like your user name says.

How is NAA working out for you and why did you go back to them?

Back