Upcoming TIP interview with JD

I think most of Jose's clients think of him as their grandkid... who else would they by from? :)
Hmm... love to tap into that. :yes:... but who want's to buy from the bald headed ugly grandson?;)

So, if there is anything you have ever wanted to ask JD post it here

Are you going to cover the boxers vs briefs thing?

Also, why do the Kentucky Wildcats suck so bad?

Also, how the heck does he get so many appointments off of so few leads?

Appreciate the feedback. I prefer the full videos myself, but the preference for shorter videos has been pretty overwhelming. If we get more people like you saying they want the full video we will reassess.

But, and if anyone can help me figure this out I would be greatful, I have raw audio only files for everything we have done that wasn't a live stream. I am thinking of putting those out as a podcast for people who don't dk YouTube or who don't want the broken up format.

The only thing holding me back right now is the tech side of posting podcasts.

I like the full videos. There are options for viewing.
1. Stop the video. When you come back to it, it automatically starts where you left off.
2. (My preference) Increase the playback speed to 1.5. This knocks a third off the time and is still slow enough to not miss anything. (This is how I listen to books on Audible while I'm driving.)

I like the full videos. There are options for viewing.
1. Stop the video. When you come back to it, it automatically starts where you left off.
2. (My preference) Increase the playback speed to 1.5. This knocks a third off the time and is still slow enough to not miss anything. (This is how I listen to books on Audible while I'm driving.)

However, if you set the playback speed at 2.5 you get to enjoy Alvin and the Chipmunks all over again.:laugh:

Back