Upcoming TIP interview with JD

It was only 15minutes. I watched it, and its pretty good stuff... he actually seemed like a nice guy, which was surprising to me to be honest.

This is like the 3rd, maybe 4th interview he's done (I believe).

I would love to hear someone press him, on camera, about the difference between a certificate and a policy.

No being facetious. I would like to hear his point of view on that.

In good conscious, I wouldn't be able to sell the product he does, but I may be able to be convinced otherwise. Much like why people wouldn't be able to sell one product, in good conscious, but when I break it down they at least understand... maybe they disagree, but they get it.

Let's not derail this thread about talking about JD. I don't know what this thread is about...

It was only 15minutes. I watched it, and its pretty good stuff... he actually seemed like a nice guy, which was surprising to me to be honest.

This is like the 3rd, maybe 4th interview he's done (I believe).

I would love to hear someone press him, on camera, about the difference between a certificate and a policy.

No being facetious. I would like to hear his point of view on that.

In good conscious, I wouldn't be able to sell the product he does, but I may be able to be convinced otherwise. Much like why people wouldn't be able to sell one product, in good conscious, but when I break it down they at least understand... maybe they disagree, but they get it.

Perhaps you should be another guest on the panel, alongside JD. I'm sure you have many other good questions as well. Sell the host on view count metrics.

Last edited:
Perhaps you should be another guest on the panel, alongside JD. I'm sure you have many other good questions as well. Sell the host on view count metrics.

I hate watching these types of videos. Nothing against the creators, I'm sure it's great content, but if it's over 30 seconds I'm not watching it. If I can't read about it, I don't need to know it.

But I would watch that video :D :D :D

Back