Very new to FE, Three questions.

It wasn’t only that, you and gollin were goofing off all along and not answering people questions. Not just on this forum but others. You call KSKJ garbage but never explained why.

You start with insulting word like calling a carrier garbage but then how do you expect others to take you seriously. Respect works both ways, it is always given before it is received

Jose makes 300K selling and he is humble about it. Most of it is KSKJ, it sure isn’t garbage to him and sure isn’t garbage to those he saved money.

KSKJ will replace a lot of LH policies

It wasn’t only that, you and gollin were goofing off all along and not answering people questions. Not just on this forum but others. You call KSKJ garbage but never explained why.

You start with insulting word like calling a carrier garbage but then how do you expect others to take you seriously. Respect works both ways, it is always given before it is received
You are offended because I said a carrier I dislike is garbage?

Hopefully Jose is telling all those clients how a fraternal works when he replaces!

Serious question - you were brought up in one of the No Release threads.

They said you 'technology' were not FEX. So if you personally grant a release can anyone block it? Other than the insurance company.

Thanks

Well played.

Open release is policy though. We only want people that want to be with us.

You are offended because I said a carrier I dislike is garbage?

Hopefully Jose is telling all those clients how a fraternal works when he replaces!
I hope he’s not offended that I don’t use them as long as “Catholic” is in the name. (Or Jedi;)) Since I’m not Catholic and don’t want to be associated with anything Catholic, it would feel dishonest to use a “Catholic” fraternal. I don’t think I’m being disrespectful, though. I think I’m being more respectful by not misrepresenting myself or the “Catholic” fraternal.

I also have too much respect for what Christian baptism really means to cynically “baptize” someone in order to sell a policy, or even joke about it.

Serious question - you were brought up in one of the No Release threads.

They said you 'technology' were not FEX.

Dang, wino - you started the weekend so early you're slurring your speech even when you type lol!

Well played.

So you were FEX, but now you aren't "technically" FEX. Inquiring minds want to know - does that mean your agency is under Newby or Travis, but not both?

Well played.

Open release is policy though. We only want people that want to be with us.

HaHa, It was a serious question, as I thought you were somehow separate. I like that you try to stay out of the drama.

Yeah, I am with you in that if someone wants out I also want them out. No hard feeling, just an amicable divorce.

I get what you are saying though.

Thanks

Dang, wino - you started the weekend so early you're slurring your speech even when you type lol!

So you were FEX, but now you aren't "technically" FEX. Inquiring minds want to know - does that mean your agency is under Newby or Travis, but not both?

HA, Just crack'n the seal on the Growler now. I was trying to type, eat my Costillos and keep my fingers clean and the damn tortilla kept tearing. Should have used the stylus I guess or one those fork thingys.

Back