Very new to FE, Three questions.

Lot of folks are not going to know who "Bobby" is..
Hoosier Daddy. Bobby Knight was being called Hoosier Daddy over 20 years ago in the Big Ten games by students of the opposing schools to piss him off. Bobby Knight is an asswipe and a bully.....so I guess that Travis picked the perfect username. :yes:

Bobby Knight = Hoosier Daddy = Travis :twitchy:

Thank you Jose, your answer was very helpful. I contacted your partner Jeff and what an amazing guy. I couldn’t contracted with CFC was because he wanted $2500 deposit and none of that goes towards my leads.

Sadly, I know I would of made a killing out here in California.

But your answer is very helpful.

@NAF1138 Thank you for your answers as well. I am just going to get contracted with about 3 of the ones you guys recommended and go from there. I am also going to evaluate deadily ‘s advices(one of the wisest guru on this form.

Thanks to all those who are classy and take the questions seriously. Greatly appreciated

Whats the 2500 for ?

Very interesting thread:goofy: how do you guys remain productive!?:D

66698897.jpg

Another example is me saying “The Insurance Forum “ is filled with people who are bullying , belittle others, discriminating my faith, just because a few people does it. I can’t paint everyone on this forum that way.

There are classy people who are professional on this forum who wants to help others.

Back in third grade, there are always those who is goofing off, trolling others , and I guess those people never grows up.

I just need to know who is to be taken seriously on this forum. I want to work FE and it is an honest product.

Thanks to all those who helped others answer questions ... God Bless and truly appreciated

See - you fit right in with the Zoo. The Pope will be proud . . .

Back