Very new to FE, Three questions.

K Robby: Either Mr Hall or Arteaga needed my commissions to live. They are both studs.

Unless I become the Jordan Belfort of Final Expense then that is a different story . 1% or 10% of anything is still money

K Robby: Either Mr Hall or Arteaga needed my commissions to live. They are both studs.

Unless I become the Jordan Belfort of Final Expense then that is a different story . 1% or 10% of anything is still money

You are really singing their praises, makes me wonder why. Starting to sound fishy.

Whether they need your commissions to live is irrelevant, they want overrides or they wouldn't be here recruiting. Not sure what the 1% or 10% of anything means ? your logic is getting fuzzy.

Gotta be gender neutral in this strange time we live in. Not he...not she...I think "it" is safe. If not...f*ck those crazty left wing Liberal wackos. I HATE P.C.!!! :mad::)

Well, if you're going to lead with KSKJ you need to carry a squirt bottle of water with you. Just being Christian isn't enough. You have to be a Baptized Christian, so be prepared to do some Baptizin'. :biggrin:

How serious are these guys about the baptised part? Would they contesta claim over it?

Back