Very new to FE, Three questions.

If you take that position, you prob would never work for any corporation or use their products/services.
I follow the Reagan line, “Trust, but verify.” Before I contract with a carrier, I do my best to determine their reputation both for how they treat clients (especially at claim time) and how they treat agents. If they’re lacking on either point, I don’t contract. In fact, that’s my first criteria before commissions or premium rates or any of the other items I consider before taking on a carrier.

So, currently I trust all of my carriers, but not blindly. I understand things can change with any company. Settlers Life is a great example. There was a time (before the Frankel debacle) that they were my absolute favorite company to work with. After NGL took over, especially in the 3 or 4 years before they shut them down, they gradually went to the bottom of my list.

If you take that position, you prob would never work for any corporation or use their products/services.

Au contraire... you must understand the perspective.

See, I work "with" companies to help "MY" clients. I DO NOT work for any of my insurance companies... as a matter of fact I have fired some and others I have placed on probation, and I am always on the look out for better options. :yes:

I read recently where scientists believe aliens (not the ones from Guatemala) have been interbreeding with humans. This master race will supposedly save us all. Unfortunately for us, some of these master racers have been getting into FE and can close at 90% all day long! Forget AI. Probably better off finding a new line of work.:cry:

Back