Veteran USHEALTH agent, here to address concerns

**legal disclaimer: this post is not meant to elicit or advertise the sale of any insurance plan. This is strictly a discussion between licensed agents, and any consumers that may be considering purchasing coverage should consult with an agent licensed in their respective state**

I'm a captive agent with USHEALTH ADVISORS. I've been a licensed agent for 6 years. I've issued over 3 million dollars in business in that time with various companies. 1.2 million with USHEALTH.

I would love to address anyone who believes that the plans that my company offers are inadequate. In fact I relish the rare occasion that I am able do a 3-way conversation with a prospect and their current "broker".

I'm not only an individual who sells the plan, but my family has USHEALTH as our primary insurance plan. I believe wholeheartedly that our coverage is great, and I'd love to address those who have sincere objections as to why individuals should choose a different option such as STM or Marketplace.

I would be happy to supply PDF state approved brochures for our plans as well upon request.

With that said, leggo...

Leggo? Where did you go? did you get a heart and quit?

Sorry guys, I've been really busy this week. But, it is still my intention to win you over and answer any question that you have. :)

Our company has two main plans; I will address Premier Choice, which is the most popular plan due to price. And Yes, this plan starts as an indemnity/fixed benefit plan, but it seems that many of you are unaware of the plans ability to be upgraded. You see, once a client is approved for Premier choice they also purchase a "Guaranteed Insurability Rider". This Rider allows the Client to upgrade to a 90 day STM plan with a 4k ded. with 100% coinsurance, and NO cap. this upgrade is available with no additional medical underwriting, even in the middle of a claim.

Essentially, the client is allowed to purchase a cheap "no-deductible" fixed benefit plan today, and can switch to Major Medical type coverage if they ever have a serious health event.

I have uploaded a photo of page 17 of our brochure.

Someone said that they had page 17 of our brochure. That was actually page 10, and was part of the fixed benefit portion, so I think that you must not have our full brochure, but if you want the full 32 pg brochure I am more than willing to provide that as long as I am licensed in the appropriate state.

Attachments

• premierMed.PNG
    premierMed.PNG
    242.2 KB · Views: 11
You see, once a client is approved for Premier choice they also purchase a "Guaranteed Insurability Rider". This Rider allows the Client to upgrade to a 90 day STM plan with a 4k ded. with 100% coinsurance, and NO cap. .
You do not get it......you can not cure cancer in 90 day's.....

after 90 days, the client can purchase an additional 90 day STM plan. With a 1k deductible and 100% coinsurance. and then they can do it again, and again.

a plan with no caps and can not be canceled......

which plan exactly fits that description??????

Marketplace plans are cancelled and changed every year. I've talked with numerous amounts of people who have had to change plans every year since 2014 because the plan they selected the year before was no longer available.

I recommend our Secure Advantage plan. which has no caps and cannot be cancelled for any reason other than non payment. How about you respond to my direct message STIBROKER.....

USHealth has a MM style plan that has no caps and has no expiration date. I have pdf brochures on that as well. this plan is only about 10% of my business though due to price.

it is a standard 3k deductible with 80/20 coinsurance to a max of 7k per person. 100%coverage after that. plus we can include all of our standard supps as well.

which plan exactly fits that description??????

Marketplace plans are cancelled and changed every year. I've talked with numerous amounts of people who have had to change plans every year since 2014 because the plan they selected the year before was no longer available..

Yea but but you have full coverage from year to year and from company to company....so if you are dealing with cancer you are covered and you get your treatment.....are you even appointed to sell ACA plans.....do you know how they work......

Back