Vimo Attacks From The Cell Flank!!

My message wasn't intended to be a personal attack on peeler by any means.

The fact of the matter is, when you work with a lead company, you are effectively outsourcing your advertising efforts to a third party. Why? Because it's less risky. You don't have to spend $5k, $10k or $50k to produce a radio, tv, or well-designed print campaign, then spend a high monthly fee to place and run the ad...and then pray that it works.

With lead providers you have the flexibility to buy leads on a pay for performance model, take on zero risk, and acquire leads on your time - within your budget.

When I say that it might not be for you, it's not an attack. We have customers that love the service and purchase 10, 20, up to 500 calls per day with no complaints. It fits their business needs, their sales approach, and they acquire calls at a price lower than they can achieve on their own. And to top it off they are able to meet or exceed their cost per acquisition goals. We have a productive business relationship.

We need to understand the fundamentals of marketing - not every lead converts and its a numbers game. Vimo's job is to put our clients in a position to be successful. If one broker has a broader mix of products, a more effective sales approach, and a high close rate, they will pay more for calls and order more of them.

If we advertise in the yellow pages and get a call that's an auto-decline, can we call to get a credit on our monthly subscription? I know I can't call Google if someone clicks on our site, calls and asks for auto insurance. You'd be amazed at the amount of calls we screen out of VimoLive.

Come to think of it, google is right down the road. Maybe I'll walk over and demand a credit to my account.

Where can I see the Vimo commercials and hear the radio ads?

This is real simple...

If you don't like a lead provider, cancel your account. Why are you still buying their services that you hate so much?

If a customer tells you to F OFF SCUM SUCKER in a public forum, you cancel their account for them. Why do you want this customer?

I see both sides of the situation and obviously you guys don't have a match and it can be left at that before this continues to get ugly, resolves nothing, and goes nowhere.

I am not taking sides - just pointing out the obvious you guys clearly need to break ties at this point.

Last edited:
interesting......7:44 am and I just got a vimo live transfer.....asked the lady well whats his height and weight ...was told she did not know all she had was a name(hispanic) and a phone number.....what happened to the screening questions....was this a text deal......I can not see laying down $15 to $40 on a name and a number......

I don't check this site every day, but you can always get a response if you contact your representative at Vimo with questions.

MY A**!!!!!

OK heres the deal....I got a transfer from a lady two or three weeks ago. Turns out it wasnt even the proposed insured. It was the mother of some 33 year old WOMEN who wanted her daughter to have insurance. Daughter is 5'3 180 - with HBP - Hi-cholest. - "slightly diabetic" (as she puts it). I call the next day (call came in at night)and request a credit.

Today, I get an email from Vimo saying my card is about to be charged for my leads from DECEMBER and this TERRIBLE lead is still listed and Im still being charged for it. I instantly email them back saying DO NOT CHARGE MY CARD UNTIL THIS RESOLVED! I check my account---too late!

I am FURIOUS with VIMO. My opinion my not mean much in this forum...but IM F'ING DONE WITH VIMO. Shady lead companies MUST be dealt with. As brokers our only defense is to stop using the service. IM OUT!!!!

BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!:mad:

Profitable and good customer service= Stay

Headaches and low return = Leave

Life is too short. Enjoy what you do.

For me VIMO is a stay. (for now)

I'm certainly hoping the same people going ape **** over a single bad live transfer lead and going equally as nuts if they receive 10 shared leads and only 7 answer. I'd absolutely demand that all 10 people answer or why are you paying for the leads?

I'm certainly hoping the same people going ape **** over a single bad live transfer lead......

so you are telling me you would pay a prem. for a live lead with no info....such as ht/wt , cancer,preg. address, email with no return policy.......especially if they are coming from a cell phone text message.....

Back