Vimo live transfers

After a month, I am 0/2, one is still active but not that motivated. The other was the plastic surgery question. After that it went downhill fast.

I am bidding $25 and high in MI is $41. I hope the $41 is closing. ABC.

I'll be in Steamboat on Wednesday, can't wait.

After a month, I am 0/2, one is still active but not that motivated. The other was the plastic surgery question. After that it went downhill fast.

I am bidding $25 and high in MI is $41. I hope the $41 is closing. ABC.

I'll be in Steamboat on Wednesday, can't wait.

Back when I was doing sales in the ski industry I lived in Steamboat for 2 winters. Great town and great skiing. Gotta say that for snow quality I do prefer Alta, Snowbird and of course Jackson Hole. My first year with a pass at Alta we had 780 inches of Utah Powder!

But for family skiing Steamboat in my opinion is tops! Oh, btw.. my Avatar is a picture of me in a santa outfit telemark skiing at Steamboat

It's not for me to defend - it either works for you or it doesn't. It's also a bidding system which means by definition if agents can't pull ROI out of it then bids go from $40 to $30 to $15 to the program gets yanked. So if you punch in today and still see bids around $30 that means agents are closing them.

Shared leads also work and I don't buy any shared leads. However, you saw me post about the new Prospect Zone leads.

When new lead sources become available I'm gonna post about it. You can try it or not. I'll personally try some of 'em - others I won't. Has no bearing on whether or not they "work."

the scam was when they introduced the new "no credit policy", we as agents have to take a stand and not fall in line with them and nod our heads in agreement or accept it as "just the way it is". If one get away with it then it will trickle down to other lead companies. I look at this like the baseball contracts offered by clown owners like NYY and the way Tom Hicks of the Rangers did it several years ago. Attempt to "buy" a championship.... now it's the norm to over pay in baseball.
Monkey see Monkey do

Just my thoughts, you are free to object!

I still wouldn't call it a scam. Fans are still flocking to Yankee games and brokers are still buying internet health leads.

Very similar in that the free market dictates. If fans stop buying tickets (and advertisers lower their spending) and brokers stop buying leads...the prices will come down.

exactly why i said dont buy the vimo live transfer leads.... then they might change their policy of credits due to the brokers deciding to stop buying their leads..... the free market takes as much as it can take until the buyer reaches the breaking point... it's the old "peter principal" well, time to peter out

Well Peeler your post in dead on. Companies are going to "tweak" their systems to make it more in their favor financially until they see a significant drop in agents. Then they'll have to go back to the drawing board.

I'm all for free market - if a lead source is decent and then goes sour I cancel. What other agents do is up to them.

I have not canceled the live transfers but I'm not top bidder. I myself really need to see what ends up happening after the dust settles. I've made a profit from the leads but by no means are they business owners which is my target audience.

I think as a supplemental lead source you should consider but I call tell you right now that unless you're in for at least 20 transfers don't bother. If any agent really counts on this to be their main source of leads I think they'll be disappointed and frustrated.

Back